Wealthy Manhattan Moms Rent Disabled People to Cut Disney World Lines

I literally let out an extended "Ooooooh daaaamn!!!" upon reading the title of this thread. Gotta love that scumbag genius.

The handicapped people are without blame?
They are selling their access created by the ADA. These laws/rights were created to give them a fair shake, not fatten their pockets.
And the rich people doing this are lower than scum.
True...just because their bodies don't function correctly doesn't mean they can't be bad people too.

Last edited:
who would have though...rich people using their wealth to screw over regular ppl

Takes two to tango here...the disabled person has to agree to this as well.

I'm not sure if I'm blaming anyone in this situation. Seems morally/ethically wrong (TO ME), but who's really at fault?

why didn't they just buy a wheelchair and put a kid in it? 

cut out the middle man and sightly less messed up 
laugh.gif

why didn't they just buy a wheelchair and put a kid in it? 

cut out the middle man and sightly less messed up 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The relative messed-up level of the two is debatable, but you can't trust a kid in an operation like that. What are you gonna do when the kid wants to go on a ride so bad they hop out of the chair in excitement or sees something shiny/tasty and bolts off after it?

that hustle. 52 weeks x 1000 per day x 5 days of the week = 250000
eek.gif
assuming they got booked everyday

that hustle. 52 weeks x 1000 per day x 5 days of the week = 250000 :wow: assuming they got booked everyday
Untaxed too since they will probably just take the cash up front.

I need to move down there and buy myself a wheelchair

Here's a question: can Disney even really stop people from doing this?

You can't exactly run handicap checks and people can print up all kinds of ******** papers...not that a ride attendant is gonna stop and examine the medical history of each passenger anyway.

Last edited:
Here's a question: can Disney even really stop people from doing this?

You can't exactly run handicap checks and people can print up all kinds of ******** papers...not that a ride attendant is gonna stop and examine the medical history of each passenger anyway.

Yeah, I don't think Disney would ever do that. That's such a slippery slope to start going down. Fortunately, most people (disabled and non-disabled) aren't scumbags, so there will be no need for new protocols regarding the disabled.

That's be some **** though if all of a sudden there was this huge black market demand for disabled folks who rent themselves out. 'Murica. :lol:

i aint eem mad whats the difference from this and having a homeless person wait in line for u for $20-$40?

reaction is mixed...not sure how i feel. wouldn't do it tho. 2.5 hr wait times are for the brids tho. i ain't wit that anymore. when i hit up six flags, its early or its no bueno. im over waiting 2 hrs for 10 seconds :smh:

why the wheelchair gotta get to cut anyway? they sitting down. not like they're standing up the whole time like us normal people.

Back
Top Bottom