Wear Your Shoes!!!!

I feel y`all.I wear all my kicks.there are certain kicks i dont wear,but it`s only cause i wanna keep it ds and have it for display,cant help it,i love collecting.but i wear my kicks too and buy @@%@ that most people won`t wear.alotta people into the hype these days,they not buyin shoes just for the look of it anymore,which is how i originally got in.but i did get in the hype for a short period of time.but an og shoe collector taught some sense into me.so i buy what i think looks good.and even those shoes i ball in and ruin,i still keep it in my collection,just cause i love shoes,and it`s art to me.

I feel y`all.I wear all my kicks.there are certain kicks i dont wear,but it`s only cause i wanna keep it ds and have it for display,cant help it,i love collecting.but i wear my kicks too and buy @@%@ that most people won`t wear.alotta people into the hype these days,they not buyin shoes just for the look of it anymore,which is how i originally got in.but i did get in the hype for a short period of time.but an og shoe collector taught some sense into me.so i buy what i think looks good.and even those shoes i ball in and ruin,i still keep it in my collection,just cause i love shoes,and it`s art to me.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

a quote from BugginOutIVs of ISS:

Buy what you like, if you wanna wear it, wear it. If you wanna stock it, stock it. The sneaker game is all about what you want it to be, make it your own. Never follow in anyone elses footsteps, and please god dont buy something just because its limited and if you're in it for the money, then get out. I hope everyone has as much fun that i've had on their journeys, it is to be enjoyed.

More people need to really understand this.  I'll just say to not wear decade-long stocked shoes.  If they are stocked, keep 'em stocked.  Shoes have expiration dates just like milk, bread, and eggs.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

a quote from BugginOutIVs of ISS:

Buy what you like, if you wanna wear it, wear it. If you wanna stock it, stock it. The sneaker game is all about what you want it to be, make it your own. Never follow in anyone elses footsteps, and please god dont buy something just because its limited and if you're in it for the money, then get out. I hope everyone has as much fun that i've had on their journeys, it is to be enjoyed.

More people need to really understand this.  I'll just say to not wear decade-long stocked shoes.  If they are stocked, keep 'em stocked.  Shoes have expiration dates just like milk, bread, and eggs.

to be honest.. i feel pretty guilty when i wear some of my kicks to play ball in.. they get so scuffed and scratched that it huts my feelings! haha i play ball a lot and go hard all the time.. I have some that are DS still.. just can't get myself to play in them
frown.gif
i wasn't like this when i was younger tho, I actually liked beating up rare kicks more! i guess coz i feel bad now when i ruin kicks that cost money unlike before when i had no concept of the value of money!

to be honest.. i feel pretty guilty when i wear some of my kicks to play ball in.. they get so scuffed and scratched that it huts my feelings! haha i play ball a lot and go hard all the time.. I have some that are DS still.. just can't get myself to play in them
frown.gif
i wasn't like this when i was younger tho, I actually liked beating up rare kicks more! i guess coz i feel bad now when i ruin kicks that cost money unlike before when i had no concept of the value of money!

Good point bro, because i hoop so i cant save any kobes...etc, i would have to play in them. i wore all my sneakers from OG retros 1, 3(true blues), 5(laneys)...etc. i think most people do not have a knack of keeping shoes clean after they are worn a couple of times.

Good point bro, because i hoop so i cant save any kobes...etc, i would have to play in them. i wore all my sneakers from OG retros 1, 3(true blues), 5(laneys)...etc. i think most people do not have a knack of keeping shoes clean after they are worn a couple of times.

No, Take $200 buy a pair, go home, stack them on 100 other pairs and forget about them......just kiddddding... WEAR THEM and BE HAPPY

No, Take $200 buy a pair, go home, stack them on 100 other pairs and forget about them......just kiddddding... WEAR THEM and BE HAPPY

Back
Top Bottom