Wearable or not Wearable

excuse me mods if this is in the wrong area and move if necessary but i have someone trying to sell me a pair of 2000 infrareds. I see in the picture a slight hairline crack in the back of the  midsole but none on any other side
%24%28KGrHqMOKj8E34eBIGGpBOFiggt%28vQ%7E%7E0_12.JPG

should i pull the trigger or wait? im thnkin of sellin my blck infrared pair from the pack to my boy after. is that too risky??

thank u

excuse me mods if this is in the wrong area and move if necessary but i have someone trying to sell me a pair of 2000 infrareds. I see in the picture a slight hairline crack in the back of the  midsole but none on any other side

should i pull the trigger or wait? im thnkin of sellin my blck infrared pair from the pack to my boy after. is that too risky??

thank u

thank u

thank u

If thats a crack and not a scratch in the paint then I'd pass, once the foam on theses things go the whole midsole usually deteriorates

If thats a crack and not a scratch in the paint then I'd pass, once the foam on theses things go the whole midsole usually deteriorates

I think that just a scratch and not a crack, but either way I wouldn't wear these anymore because it will probably crumble on you due to age

I think that just a scratch and not a crack, but either way I wouldn't wear these anymore because it will probably crumble on you due to age

yeah it does look like just a scratch and not a crack. how much is the seller asking for these?

yeah it does look like just a scratch and not a crack. how much is the seller asking for these?

Its hard to say without actually having them in your possesion. If the soles are extra soft theyre about to go to +%!$ soon.

Back
Top Bottom