Wearable or not Wearable

looks like a scratch to me, but inquire a little more about them before buying, last thing you want to do is drop good cash on a pair of kicks only to have the midsole crumble after one wear

Like everyone said, looks like a scratch, but you should ask the seller more about the shoes.

Like everyone said, looks like a scratch, but you should ask the seller more about the shoes.

Originally Posted by Benssick

id take them. i dont wear my shoes
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

tired.gif

look fine to me

To be honest it doesnt look bad at all. looks more like a scratch which is good. id say its wearable.

To be honest it doesnt look bad at all. looks more like a scratch which is good. id say its wearable.

If I was you , I would keep the infrared pack black 6's <--Those are still wearable and have way more life in them than the 2000's 6's , that can probably do a few wears and stay to give out .

If I was you , I would keep the infrared pack black 6's <--Those are still wearable and have way more life in them than the 2000's 6's , that can probably do a few wears and stay to give out .

if they've been worn they should be sweet, for some reason worn shoes that have been cared for stand the test of time, compared to pairs kept in a box for 10+ years.

usually ds is the stuff that crumbles

if they've been worn they should be sweet, for some reason worn shoes that have been cared for stand the test of time, compared to pairs kept in a box for 10+ years.

usually ds is the stuff that crumbles

Back
Top Bottom