Wearing DS AM95 from 2003 ?

So in the process of moving I found a DS pair of Neon AM 95 from 2003 in the back of the closet that I'd forgotten I even had. I'd love to break these bad boys out but are they going to crumble into dust or evaporate on my feet? Thanks in advance.

I still have 2 pairs of 2003 AM's that I've worn enough times and still wear with no problems. I had like 3 other pairs that I just beat to the ground and got rid of for that reason, but nothing wrong with the midsoles or airbags. They hold up fine, it was just the last of the split-seam air bubbles around that times, so I loved those shoes and just wore a few of them into the ground. I'd say you should be OK as long as you're not 300lbs and you're not walking in them all day long.

Thank you sir. I have a worn pair from 2003 that are holding up fine but just are kinda beat and dirty so I was sort of worried about just breaking these out with them never being worn. My first idea was to casually ease them into being worn so a lot of stress wasn't being put into to the shoe right from the get. I guess thats the approach I'll take. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom