Website Slam Dunk Space

hey Im prolly in the wrong forum for this but i have a question regarding to a website i got from this forum a while back ago
I was wondering what you guys think about the website and if anyone of you guys bought something out of the website and
how would i know if the shoes are authentic
the website is
www.slamdunkspace.com

thanks for your looking and thanks for yout feedback

laugh.gif
nsis

I can vouch for Jay or at least the website. I got some sj from sds and it was 100% official I can post pics for proof

Originally Posted by bkeny4life

I can vouch for Jay or at least the website. I got some sj from sds and it was 100% official I can post pics for proof

Post count + grave dig = try again.

Originally Posted by bkeny4life

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 shut the hell up Jay.

I bought some ray allen 13s from him. I resold them for 450 a pop. The buyers were happy so that means they legit right?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I bought some ray allen 13s from him. I resold them for 450 a pop. The buyers were happy so that means they legit right?

hell nah my dude 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you grimey as hell for that . pumping poison through the market. 

what the hell is going on here?

2 dudes have their first post in one thread?
laugh.gif

[Seinfeld]Get outta here![Seinfeld]

Y'all %@!@## too funny. Far my Jay my Guy! And I could care less I got my joint with box and shoe trees. Ima sneaker head I know the difference between some boot #!@% and real jordans. 100% official tissue. If u running at full speed and try to stop you'll run right out of them fake $#$*+ lol.

Yea I noticed he said it'll be up on the 6th I believe. And even if he do sell fakes I guess I got lucky. If I ain't want them so bad would flip them and double money. Do I need to show y'all lame @%*%+* on here my sneakers. Like get real don't speak wt u don't know or don't be mad Jay or air Randy bent u over and got that !!% for some fakes lol

Back
Top Bottom