Website/Store/Outlet Reports for May 2008!

nah. its the smallest nike factory store ive ever been it. it just opened too so nothing great right now as far as deals. they have the same stuff as any otheroutlet. the basic appearal and stuff. nothing worth noting besides what i already said

^I called up Great Lakes Crossing to get the huaraches and the guy sounded so pissed that I was from Columbus, OH. I guess maybe he's a little salty aboutTerrell Pryor, or losing to OSU for the past however many years.
laugh.gif

Watch my shoes be jacked up when they get here.

pretty much FSR of the aqua VIII's up on finishilne right now. only size missing from a glance was 7.5

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

22882181_l.jpg

ontario mills has clothing (jacket, t-shirts) for these fusions. sad that they are already at the outlets.

black cat what shoes did they have at ontario anything worth it for this weekend?

Originally Posted by typecast3

give me a jeffersonville update someone! ! ! ! ugh
nevermind i'm broke

R u in Cincy or Columbus? I was @ Jeffersonville this past Saturday and one of the managers indicated that they would be getting some Jordan inventory in(she didn't specify what) this Memorial Day weekend.

Originally Posted by jcliz

^I called up Great Lakes Crossing to get the huaraches and the guy sounded so pissed that I was from Columbus, OH. I guess maybe he's a little salty about Terrell Pryor, or losing to OSU for the past however many years.
laugh.gif

Watch my shoes be jacked up when they get here.

Maybe he was mad about being an OSU fan and the Buckeyes losing in the Big10 baseball tourney. No CWS yet again.

does anyone know of a site where i could get XXI or XX2 in og colorways for a good price? any help would be appreciated

Good lookin' out to whomever posted about the Air Huaraches. I've been looking for 12.5s in my size to hit eBay, to get both colors at that price makesmy day. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

22882181_l.jpg

ontario mills has clothing (jacket, t-shirts) for these fusions. sad that they are already at the outlets.

black cat what shoes did they have at ontario anything worth it for this weekend?

the only thing worth mentioning is the zoom 96 FSR and the Bakins (i posted those a while back) still a FSR there. bakins are 79.99 and the 96 are 89.99. they have Melo 4s...umm thats all i can remember in regards to basketball.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

nevermind i'm broke

R u in Cincy or Columbus? I was @ Jeffersonville this past Saturday and one of the managers indicated that they would be getting some Jordan inventory in (she didn't specify what) this Memorial Day weekend.

Interesting. If you go, please post an update.

so is power hour going on at all outlets? does anyone know if its going on for camarillo or ontario mills?

thanks!

blackcat23mj, ontario mills' power hours are from 12-2 pm on sat - 30% off all basketball and basketball related stuff

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

nevermind i'm broke

R u in Cincy or Columbus? I was @ Jeffersonville this past Saturday and one of the managers indicated that they would be getting some Jordan inventory in (she didn't specify what) this Memorial Day weekend.
columbus and i'm not a buckeye fan really but i think that deal about the huaraches is sorta funny hahaha

Originally Posted by yoyosh

Good lookin' out to whomever posted about the Air Huaraches. I've been looking for 12.5s in my size to hit eBay, to get both colors at that price makes my day. Thanks again.

NP! . . .

jefferonville had one pair air force in white/grey size 11 (i bought ) 49.99
jordan retro low1 in black and red
white and blue
red and black for 59.99
a lot of up to date jordan apparel like aquas hoody and zip up hoody for 29.99 also laser 15 gear
cement shorts for 34.99 and alot of shirts for 14.99

was told that 9.5 will b in thurs not much else is coming in right now

^^ that was really nice of you!! i didnt order them but wish there were more associates like you!! good work pat.

Power Hours at my local outlet (jeffersonville, OH) sucked

you couldn't get anything Jordan or Lebron shoes or clothing for the 30% I was pissed but I found a pair of Flight 89's & of course when I get tocheckout I'm told "these aren't basketball shoes"
eek.gif
Isaid last ask the Manager.... "manager - yeah these are more of a lifestyle shoe these aren't made for basketball"

I hit them both with a
indifferent.gif
& said keep them!

pretty sad a employee let alone a NIKE manager doesn't know what basketball shoes are.

I'm done yet... then my uncle is buying a USA Olympic Jersey (Lebron James) & is told he can't 30% off it because it says James but he could getanother players jersey for 30%. Keep in mind these jersey's are Nike Basketball tagged not Lebron tagged, there is a difference

Jeffersonville did have so Black/Flint XX1's today don't bother calling there all gone only a few where there, that's pretty much it.

ugh! thanks for the update.
i was hoping that maybe a champs at eastland had some air raids or revolutions i could use my 30% off on

for sneaker heads in ATL Fashion Industry by the West End mall still has some of the Countdown Pack of the 6/17 only sizes under 13....

Back
Top Bottom