Website/Store/Outlet Reports for May 2008!

Originally Posted by tha2one

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

i just remembered that prime outlets in orlando had all black kobe lites, FSR, but i cant remember the price

they're not fsr...only goes up to a size 10
i thought they had both colorways???

they used to..they only have the black ones now

Originally Posted by tha2one

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

i just remembered that prime outlets in orlando had all black kobe lites, FSR, but i cant remember the price

they're not fsr...only goes up to a size 10
i thought they had both colorways???

they used to..they only have the black ones now
wow....thanks! ill be on the look out for ZKIII's i need those

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Grape Vine mills or Allen updates?

i went to grapevine this past friday and they just had some black and red 12.5s, a size 9.5 or 10 in the laser 15s and some 6.0 dunks....i copped thedunks

I was told by the female manager at jefferson ville that f&f will b in july she didn't know what weekend so b on the look out for them couponds cop acoulple u know how fast they go . nothing really big at the outlet right know

My ross had the air tech challenge almost FSR (except 12/13).
- Colors: - OG white/neon - Black/Orange
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Gurnee FS ( 847-855-0857 ) used to have them, give them a holler.

Good info
pimp.gif
I'll give them a call either today or tomorrow. What's the style number on that shoe if anyone has it?

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Spotted these at a local Ross. Size 10.5. Any info on them??

I scooped those up, they appear to be a part of some football or Untold Truth pack. Not sure though.

What city did you find these in? They have been on sale on nike.comfor a while and I was interested in them. $35 sounds like a good price for 'em. Just checked a local Ross and din't see any. Might stop by anotheron the way home.

World store just got a shipment of jd exclusive airmax 90 "hotlime" og colorway! and they have sizes too bin 250
check there website out... www.worldstorenyc.com or there number is 212-677-4296......

get out of here wit that... we know its your shoes... 250 aint even a deal for a pair of shoes unless it was dmp status

^ size 11, 12, 13.... And yes genius they are women's shoes.

But for the price, the price just seemed right for some beaters.

I really think PYS and UTA are over-estimating the hype on the 6/17 pack.

I guess no one really knows until they release. It's best to strike while the pot is hot, but damn $450 is a scratch.

These probably will sit.

Anybody have info on when the 10/13 cdp will hit outlets? Since the playoff 8s released in December and the cdp in january some B grades should arrive soonright??

^^^yup eastbay has fsr on backorder for aquas for 99.99!!!!and cdp 13/10 also has 23 allstars..holla

Originally Posted by denverairforce

What city did you find these in? They have been on sale on nike.com for a while and I was interested in them. $35 sounds like a good price for 'em. Just checked a local Ross and din't see any. Might stop by another on the way home.
They're at a Ross in Surprise, AZ.

Back
Top Bottom