Website.

I just looked at it and if you can just copy and paste the url into the url box it will work.

I just looked at it and if you can just copy and paste the url into the url box it will work.

All I can say is try to take more professional photos & get a bigger stock, everythings sold out!!

All I can say is try to take more professional photos & get a bigger stock, everythings sold out!!

Ok so the whole outdoor thing isnt really good. and yeah Im working on the whole stock issue a work in progress thank you so much.

Ok so the whole outdoor thing isnt really good. and yeah Im working on the whole stock issue a work in progress thank you so much.

Its simple which is nice, but its too simple which is bad, also your color schemes are pretty horrible on the eyes. The red/grey combo is killing me the red button with small gray text is bad.

Its simple which is nice, but its too simple which is bad, also your color schemes are pretty horrible on the eyes. The red/grey combo is killing me the red button with small gray text is bad.

You might want to add some contrast to the top. Like is you made the header white or something. Its a lil too simple

You might want to add some contrast to the top. Like is you made the header white or something. Its a lil too simple

Looks good, but there is a couple of things:

- The "Cart" button is really far from the whole website,
- You should use another font, more clean, this one as been overused, but that's just personal,
- You should select a shipping option by default. It's one thing less that the user has to click, so it's always a good thing. Or at least, if you decide to leave the "Choose an option" text, it shouldn't appear in the listbox, I don't know if you understand what I mean,

Again, this is just some personnal things I've noticed
smile.gif

Looks good, but there is a couple of things:

- The "Cart" button is really far from the whole website,
- You should use another font, more clean, this one as been overused, but that's just personal,
- You should select a shipping option by default. It's one thing less that the user has to click, so it's always a good thing. Or at least, if you decide to leave the "Choose an option" text, it shouldn't appear in the listbox, I don't know if you understand what I mean,

Again, this is just some personnal things I've noticed
smile.gif

"As Alabama's Finest Sneaker Boutique, we believe in finding the bridge between delivering modern fashion to everyone."
between what? you dont compare anything
makes no sense
just tryna help

"As Alabama's Finest Sneaker Boutique, we believe in finding the bridge between delivering modern fashion to everyone."
between what? you dont compare anything
makes no sense
just tryna help

Back
Top Bottom