WEDDING PICS (NT EDITION)

Thanks for all the comments, fellaz. And like I said, feel free to use the AF1 idea. It was a last-second idea and I really didn't think wifey would bedown for it, but she liked it from the beginning. Go figure.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Pics of your actual wedding?

Actually, I do. These were pics I took w/ my camera before and after. The 'professional' photographer actually took pics of me during the reception;I'll try to see if I can upload them soon.......except, I'll crop and blur out the faces
laugh.gif

And, no, that is not airant of NT. Far from it.

Yeah, you can blur the faces out. Just wanted to see how it your fit looked with the sneaks, no ayo.

Congrats. I wish you many wonderful years of happiness. My wife and I wore our Fire Red III's at our wedding dinner party.

cool idea, haha u really kept switching pairs every 10-20 mins though? Or after every song?

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

are those white cement iv's DS?
He used it in the wedding.
i get that, just wondering if they were DS... they look like it... i want a DS pair but i'm scared of the cracking that comes with DS pairs...i'm curious if anyone has rocked a DS pair in the last couple years and not had them crack on them...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by glitch008

DJ Proto J wrote:

are those white cement iv's DS?
He used it in the wedding.
i get that, just wondering if they were DS... they look like it... i want a DS pair but i'm scared of the cracking that comes with DS pairs... i'm curious if anyone has rocked a DS pair in the last couple years and not had them crack on them...

Yeah, that was 1 of my DS pairs. Had no problem with it during the last year and a half since, but I am getting ready to break out another pair and I'mkinda skeptical. The 'open window' to wearin' them is closing pretty fast.

And yeah, I did switch every 20-30 minutes. The duffle bag was behind our table so it was pretty easily accessible. Only takes 20 seconds to slip them on.

yeah man, be very careful... i dunno, if you ask around to the experts in the "is this shoe wearable" on iss, they'll all tell you not tobuy/wear a DS pair... you're very, very fortunate they didn't crack on you...

i just recently asked in there if there is such a thing as a DS pair being wearable and the response was: "Most likely not going to be wearable imo. Theyneed to be broken in and most likely the midsoles on them would be dry and cracked by now if you wore them. Or tried to wear them. I would not risk a pair likethat."

apparently you have to feel the midsole for firmness/softness... if they're firm you're good, if soft, they're gonna crack...

good luck!!!

I'm still looking for a companion...

good luck, b.

"And tell your baby she got a playa fo' life... THAT AIN'T NO #$#!!@$%#%@!!!"

that really is pretty sweet. the af1 guestbook is a great idea man. congrats too.

Back
Top Bottom