Wedding Present

congradulations mayne..........nice cake........clean #%! entrance.......lucky man to have a wife that supports ur shoe habbits.........

ohwell.gif

Damn, I was fixing to yell out fakes on that cake.
laugh.gif

Nice, I take it you just wore the XI's to the reception though.

Wow ive never seen a pic of those Converse before!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!

Congrats man. That was a great concept.

Loving the cons as well, really nice. I wouldn't have minded those being in the pack as well.

mithu, I have never said this to a man before...

BUT DAMN, you're one lucky guy !

As a sneakerhead, I find it REALLY symbolic for a woman to get her man a rare, one-of-a-kind pair of kicks.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Kinda like, what you got is not what every man has.

Respect man and cheers to a newly wed

How'd the cake taste, Mandeep?

Props to you and Anu.....I wish you two nothing but the best. I am happy to know you and so glad to have met you. You are definitely one of the most solidpeople I have met on this board.

VERY NICE!!!!! congrats on the wedding....and the marching band was a great touch.....also congrats on getting your wifey to rock kicks to thereception......ITS A CELEBRATION B!TC#'S!!!!!!!

Wow...those sneakers are crazy. I can't believe we had never even seen them until now. Thanks for showing them and Mazel Tov on the wedding.

My wife pulled a Nicole Richie when we got married and got me a pair of DS Pigeon's in my size.

Yo, congrats on getting hitched! Thanks for the pix!
Any chance we can check out the wife?
tongue.gif
nerd.gif

Rare pair of shoes, Jordan cake, Wore Js in the wedding, and had some Jay-Z for the entrance....... You have a keeper, boss.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...u Wedding/AnuMithuWeddingReceptionPics104.jpg Mithu, sup brotha!! I'mglad you loved the kicks man...I've said this before, that wedding was freakin awesomeee, one of the most passionate wedding's I've ever attended.The remarkable Jay-Z entrance, the matching XI's, the Jordan XI cake, pure love! And especially at a Desi wedding; I bet you had the crowd in bit of ashock of amazement.

You my friend are a very lucky man to find a woman...wait..wait...wait...WIFE (remember that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) like Anu, who shares the same passion as yourself and supports it everybit of the way.

I also have a video of you from the Maiyan, from the night before the wedding, want me to host that up?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

btw, I didn't get to taste that cake, I hope you saved me a piece
frown.gif

P.S. Simon reallly reallly wanted to wear his Concord's too, LOL
nerd.gif

Here's a still from the Video
pimp.gif

and Mithu, this one is just for you, the Chico' guy's..
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Once again, I wish both of you the best of everything in your upcoming lives, and the love that you two have may be forever-lasting.

SMH because my girl might just do the OPPOSITE of what your wife did.. she might tell me to DROP the Jordan thing.. instead of helping me.. LOL..
But anyway.. congrats and that's what up on those shoes.. good lawdie.. thos are some nice shoes...

Back
Top Bottom