Wedding Ring Significance

If a girl is supposedly married and she does not wear her wedding ring... do you assume she is not married, too embarrassed to wear it amongst her peers and coworkers, or never received a wedding ring?  What do you assume?  Subject matter's age is of the early 20's.  
532dd66d_mind-blown.jpeg

This isn't "mind blowing" at all.
If she's that young I wouldn't hesitate to assume she never received a ring.

If a woman isn't wearing a wedding ring, I assume she isn't married.

She could, of course, choose not to wear it for whatever reason, but I can't recall seeing many married women not wearing a ring.

Most likely she's embarrassed to wear the ring or she's out on the prowl.
nerd.gif

I might be either over or underthinking this, but she probably wants the option to let people know if she's married or not...

I think most of us would just assume she isn't married.  Not really anything that will amaze people's minds.
Wearing a ring every day seems uncomfortable to me.  I've tried on rings at a store and freak out when I try to take it off but it seems stuck.

Originally Posted by megatron

This isn't "mind blowing" at all.
If she's that young I wouldn't hesitate to assume she never received a ring.

yeah alot of young ppl dont buy the ring cause if they get it it will be cheap, they wait till they have more money.

or the ring could be ugly
or could have lost it

If she has said that she's married I would just leave her alone regardless if does or doesn't have ring. There are many girls that are living with their bf, and instead of saying that they choose to say they're married ... Either way married women is a huge no-no in my book

Probably just doesn't care for it. I know married men and women who don't wear wedding rings. 

Well, what if she refers to him as her 'boyfriend' as opposed to husband? BTW, peers in the workplace have asked her if she was married and she said yes.

And apparently it was recent
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Well, what if she refers to him as her 'boyfriend' as opposed to husband? BTW, peers in the workplace have asked her if she was married and she said yes.

frown.gif

Well what if you man up and have a conversation with her
and if it all goes as you hoped you can be clappin them cheecks in the employee lounge 

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

frown.gif

Well what if you man up and have a conversation with her
and if it all goes as you hoped you can be clappin them cheecks in the employee lounge 

Yes I have already had multiple convos with her. I just don't think it would be appropriate to infer or suggest if she is married.Any suggestions?

Either way, if she's in a relationship, or if she's married she's probably not the type you want to go after.  Even if she does break up with her boyfriend/husband for you, what's to say she wouldn't do the same thing to you?  A woman with integrity is worth far more than just a quickie.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Either way, if she's in a relationship, or if she's married she's probably not the type you want to go after.  Even if she does break up with her boyfriend/husband for you, what's to say she wouldn't do the same thing to you?  A woman with integrity is worth far more than just a quickie.
pimp.gif
@ Pollard

Back
Top Bottom