weed charge vol. friend took an L

Post bail should be no more than $400. Find a lawyer its something small. The lawyer can fight for a ticket there is a law in TX that they love to hide. If you go no lawyer route your looking at 9-12 months probation. Community service 15-90 hours community service. Fines and court fees are any where near 200-1400. Don't go to court letting them know you'll pay out they will stick it to you. Let the lawyer and judge know your rights and know your rights.

A buddy of mine was just busted by the cops... took 3 O's, his gun, and his scale and they didn't even do anything 
eek.gif
. He's scared ********

:lol: this is still boggling my mind. i'd be so damn pissed if i got in trouble for a PLANT. i'm straight on living in the bible belt.

how much did your friend get caught with fool. 

in VA, if he has a clean record he would get away with a slap on the wrist with classes and probation 

how much did your friend get caught with fool. 

in VA, if he has a clean record he would get away with a slap on the wrist with classes and probation 

Hell nah.

My mans got pulled over in VA and they found weed crumbs, tried to hit him with 6 months in jail, ended up getting probation, had urine tests for weed and alcohol every week, had to pay over a stack to get his record expunged.

He had a clean record before this happened.

Last edited:
thanks alot for the info and jokes guys.. lol

my dude got caught up (not us) with 1g and a 1/2 not much at all and some peraphernalia

but in Texas they are really strict about s**t :smh:

thanks alot for the info and jokes guys.. lol

my dude got caught up (not us) with 1g and a 1/2 not much at all and some peraphernalia

but in Texas they are really strict about s**t :smh:

i know this does your boy no good now, but for next time, when its a small amount like that the best thing to do is eat it and take a paraphernalia charge.

Last edited:
i know this does your boy no good now, but for next time, when its a small amount like that the best thing to do is eat it and take a paraphernalia charge.

i agree.. if it was me i probably would have done the same thing.. :rolleyes

Coming from someone who has never had any type of trouble with the law, but occasionally likes to toke, where do the cops check

Because if I had a small amount on me, I'd just put the baggie in between like a burger or in some type of food, until I got to my destination, I doubt they would go through my Bourbon Chicken w/ rice, or pour out my can of Pringles

Or even put it in the CD or battery slot of a laptop

IDK, I spend alot of time thinking of hiding spots

Last edited:
1.5 g and he's in jail? :wow:

I got pulled over and they found a quarter (o not p) on me and they just gave it back to me and told me to get rid of it later :lol:

Coming from someone who has never had any type of trouble with the law, but occasionally likes to toke, where do the cops check​

Because if I had a small amount on me, I'd just put the baggie in between like a burger or in some type of food, until I got to my destination, I doubt they would go through my Bourbon Chicken w/ rice, or pour out my can of Pringles​

Or even put it in the CD or battery slot of a laptop​

IDK, I spend alot of time thinking of hiding spots

so do them boys, but the burger trick isn't a bad idea.

I got pulled over and they found a quarter (o not p) on me and they just gave it back to me and told me to get rid of it later :lol:

he's out now, spent the night in but got transfered to county over night or something like that.. apparently it was a free bail? idk im new to all this.. LOL

he just has a court date at the end of the month. we're hoping dude just gets a slap on the wrist..

cause getting this placed on your record over a little weed is ridiculous to me.. i miss Cali :frown:

Thats ridiculous :x

Ive gotten caught with small amounts like 20 times lol.. would have been in and out of jail :lol:

I live in Boston nothing happens if you have a little bit its a $100 ticket for under an oz .. probably probation anything under 2lbs

Hell nah.
My mans got pulled over in VA and they found weed crumbs, tried to hit him with 6 months in jail, ended up getting probation, had urine tests for weed and alcohol every week, had to pay over a stack to get his record expunged.
man... :smh:

Hell nah.

They were trying to scare your mans. No way he woulda got 6 months off of a first offense.

Getting a record expunged costs a grip though. The good ol' Commonwealth :smh:

Back
Top Bottom