Week 2 Week In Review (WIR)

Seahawks game was a good wake up call for everyone . no current team is invincible , and people/the media were starting to put them on that pedestal

Saints :smh: Rob Ryan needs to sit his *** down somewhere

Bengals are a top 5 team in the NFL at home . absurdly dominant

my Pats with a nice win to regain confidence . hoping the offense continue to move in the right direction

Niners game surprised me . that boy Fuller is no joke

RGIII -- 1st team, all glass :smh:

good effort by the Chiefs , but theyre not a playoff team this year

Bills stuntin to start the season :smokin they'll end up right around .500 at the end of the season though

At least Oregon didn't disappoint me :lol:

:smokin

mariotaaaaahhhh.0.gif

How the **** is that even a touchdown? He comes nowhere close to that pylon he jumped straight out of bounds. :lol: :lol:

^ :lol:

Is Sanu's passer rating infinity?

Isn't he like 4-4 with like 200 yards passing and 5 TD's or something like that? :lol:

I wish I was a fan of a good football team. Sundays would be so much more enjoyable.

Now to rub salt in the womb everybody gets to watch my pathetic *** team on national tv on Thursday at Atlanta.

Few more losses and I'm just gonna watch Oregon, Florida State and UCLA games for the rest of the year.

Uhhh brah?

I know you smiled Jay when you Sanu threw that bomb and for once a Cincinatti receiver didn't have to slow down or come back to the ball. The fact that your WR can throw a ball than your QB never could is something that I would have a hard time living with.

It's funny cause if you takeaway that timeout the narrative of how Geno played yesterday is completely different. But alas, it's the Jets and of course they ****** it up. But I've though Geno has at least shown improvement through two games. Still a handful of dumb decisions but he's still only 23 and has shown he can make the throws. You can improve decision making, can't improve ****** arm strength. Jury is obviously still out but we'll obviously have a much better idea at the end of the year.

And in reality, our lastest super bowl winners have been a game manager, Joe Flacco and Eli Manning. You can win a super bowl with a hot QB or even just one that doesn't **** **** up all the time.

• Don't look now, but the criminally disrespected (generally speaking, I know there were/are a few exceptions) Carolina Panthers have won their first two games with "nobody to throw to"...shutting folks up already, as I said we would... :pimp: more to come in the weeks ahead...

• He's so damb talented, but sometimes all I can equate Matt Stafford to is a very rich man's Jake Delhomme when he makes those stupid decisions...

• So, the supposed 'best defense in the division', aka the Tampa Bay Bucs, have now lost to TWO backup QBs to start the year off...at home. :lol: The ending to that game btw :rofl: :rofl:...

• More than welcome to cheer for us the rest of the season, Buc Em && yvespo. We can just pretend like it never happened after the season...:nerd:

• Saints haven't had a consistently good defense since the early 90's...'09 && '13 were one hit wonder years...&& they still suck outdoors...nothing new.

• Falcants...they just suck, period. Which is also nothing new, although they'll still win a number of games this year though, since some teams act like they can actually be effective outside of Julio && Roddy.

• ALL. THESE. INJURIES. :smh: :x

• Foster's - Houstonian for 'ANIMAL' :pimp:...Watt catching that TD too :lol:

• See what happens when you run the ball, Dallas?

• Bengals, Chargers :x :pimp: Gates must've copped a time machine...:wow:

• Gio/Hill could really end up being the new Double Trouble...man oh man.

• Giants could mess around && get the #1 pick at this rate...good grief.

• Pats, Broncos...per usual.

• Seahawks...meh, just got outplayed. Sherman tho :lol:

• Can the Jags just go ahead && start Bortles already? Vikings, Teddy?

• Ryan Kerrigan && that Skins D yesterday...:pimp: :pimp:...lost in all the RG3 hoopla/mourning. Let's see if they can keep it up.

• Took a game && a half, but at last...Aaron Rodgers && the Green Bay Packers have blessed us with their presence. :smokin

• Didn't see that Bears comeback coming...but I loved every bit of it :lol: props.

• Bills could realistically sneak into the playoffs, even in spite of EJ Manuel.

• Titans, Dolphins :smh: ... Vikings :smh: :smh: ...Raiders, 100 of these :smh: wouldn't do them justice.

• Jets :lol: :smh:...it's the little things that'll kill you.

• Need 33 fantasy points tonight, Shady...can you do it? :nerd:

• Not eem prepared for the Andrew Luck sensationalism tonight...

• Heh.

Last edited:
I know you smiled Jay when you Sanu threw that bomb and for once a Cincinatti receiver didn't have to slow down or come back to the ball. The fact that your WR can throw a ball than your QB never could is something that I would have a hard time living with.

It's funny cause if you takeaway that timeout the narrative of how Geno played yesterday is completely different. But alas, it's the Jets and of course they ****** it up. But I've though Geno has at least shown improvement through two games. Still a handful of dumb decisions but he's still only 23 and has shown he can make the throws. You can improve decision making, can't improve ****** arm strength. Jury is obviously still out but we'll obviously have a much better idea at the end of the year.

And in reality, our lastest super bowl winners have been a game manager, Joe Flacco and Eli Manning. You can win a super bowl with a hot QB or even just one that doesn't **** **** up all the time.
It was a beautiful throw. Dalton's played well, and we finally have an OC who is putting him in spots to succeed. Think that Hue has been great for Andy, plus they just keep adding offensive weapons that take the pressure off of him. 42 carries between Gio and Hill is music to my ears.

Seahawk's play-calling puts Russell in tough positions more often then it should.

Also that tantrum gif is so out of context, Sherman had a chance at an INT, and was
mad at himself for being out of position.

Panth Em ain't ever happening. That wouldn't be any less stressful.

I will be at the Bucs-Panthers game in Charlotte this year though.

Last edited:
Hey at least I don't hate the Panthers as much as I hate the Falcons and Saints.

I do wanna punch Cam in the face though.

Back
Top Bottom