241me82.jpg

241meds.jpg

241mesy.jpg

They call me the 4-Star General. :pimp:
pimp.gif

It's like the north pole up in here!
My second favorite shoe behind the IVs

[/b]​

Wish i still had my infrared's but i got an offer for them that i couldnt resist. I miss them so much.

all these pics makes me want a pair of infrareds so bad
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7), Blue Reef/Cotton Candy-Black ("Undftd") Nike Dunk Hi NL (9.5)

serious? only the og models had the reflective liner? Man, i learn something new everyday. This makes me feel real stupid for not coppin some amazing condition ds maroons...for only 450...I want some september blues, can anybody give me an estimate about how much they go for?

Only pic I have right now:

245cas5.jpg

Just copped these. I love them, they are so icey. I'll make sure to take new pics and post them here.

Thought I'd share my favorite part of the VI's

Yo! Edd247 lovin' them V's
Help me snag a pair

I got the $$$ if you got the Shoe

SoleSupreme, your shoe game is ******ed man..

Sick stuff you have, did you ever post your collection on NT..if not maybe you should.
^^Powerful.

I'm The Most Beautiful Boogie Man.
Albanian Sneakerhead from Kosova.
a.k.a iLLbanianKid a.k.a Explosivo Yayo
AIM: ShpatSoYeah

^ thanks man appreciate the love.

mj234eva - I didnt know you had 2 pairs of the Maroon's, nice stuff bro.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

And damn nice gotta love the insanely clear sole on all those Infrared's :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Nice stuff fella's keep it up.

Quote:
mj234eva - I didnt know you had 2 pairs of the Maroon's, nice stuff bro..

yes sir....the pair on the right im getting rid of.

thanks & ur VI's are just wow...i still can't believe u rocked those infrareds u got for $1.23 haha.

Nice Stuff everyone!!!

Edd247... Lovin them kicks, now hook me up lol!

mj234eva... lovin the OG's man... Reppin nicely for the VI's

Solesupreme... one word for you collection of VI's.....

INSANE :D
happy.gif

Nice stuff man... I am still in search of VI's in a size 11

I got the $$$ if you got the Shoe

Back
Top Bottom