Week 8 Appreciation: Air Jordan VIII Collections...etc

buddah you should really let me get them aquas!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for my breds to come in this week!!!!!! and mhtcjt37 the chromes came in the retro box w/ mj's face on top with the lil lines goin through...

Here's mine. Just got them today. Had them before when they first came out and played ball in them until the straps broke (literally). Now I have them again. Since my knees are a lot older, I don't think I'll be playing ball in these. :pimp:
pimp.gif

good you think you are. There's always someone that is better than YOU!

Aqua VIII's are my alltime grails and my first jordans at the age of 1

my only pair, white lows, recycled pic from wdywt
258789j.jpg

SELL ME YOUR SIZE 11-12 AIR MAXES, JORDANS, NIKESB'S, FORCES, DUNKS, VANS, ADIDAS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Buddah's OG's :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Quote:
anyone remember the VIII boot

I remember the pics but they never dropped.
I think the pics are still up on air-jordans.com.
They were pretty wack lookin.
The World Iz Yourz

i gotta question about 8s. when you wear them.. the retro highs.. does the midsole paint chip or anything after a few wears? or do they crack or something. someone fill me in. thanks
REFS:frown:NT)jordanfan123, kicksmvp, kington32, kiickinit, creature206, SelectaClutchStar,
wanksta23, Makeitclap, MIKEBDAGR8, Ceefr, sneakerjunkie, Skratch84(ISS)sickplicity, jerria528, TWO3, baller23tay, hazii82, tony.tizzle, DominicanCabeza, dommyounan, AYoiTzJDA, El Bro, tetzloff, whiterrice14, aka dr dre, Deezy., Bubba Bex, Xcltplzrx (AIM)TJHOOD16

to me, when you look at every jordan in one picture, i think the viii's look the most unique, the one that doesn't belong
thats what i love about them
Reppin' da Dirty NB!
~MN~

Quote:
i gotta question about 8s. when you wear them.. the retro highs.. does the midsole paint chip or anything after a few wears? or do they crack or something. someone fill me in. thanks

Not the retros.
I wouldnt suggest rockin OG's though.
The World Iz Yourz

are VIII's as heavy and hot as I always hear about?
Need your:

AJ Retro XII(Mids)- White/Flintgrey-Metallic Silver or Nubucks
AJ Retro IV (CG IV or Black Cat)

sz 11.5 Inbox me!

Back
Top Bottom