Weird People that ride on NJ TRansit all day

Yeah, ive been riding transit for the better part of the last like 4 years...I feel like i see the same people riding the bus and train all day...does anyone else ride nj transit and notice this to...i really think they're some dudes that just ride the busses all day

haha nahh im tellin you there are always a few standout people that you will see at the train station the regular just posted up like they makin moves out there...espc. newark penn station, u always see some character that just chills there from the time i get there to when im leaving

I see what you're saying OP. But I think those you are referring to are homeless. Both Newark and NYC Penn stations are filled with the homeless. They don't leave because no one makes them and homeless shelters are often over-crowded.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I see what you're saying OP. But I think those you are referring to are homeless. Both Newark and NYC Penn stations are filled with the homeless. They don't leave because no one makes them and homeless shelters are often over-crowded.

How do you feel now OP.

Jerk.

laugh.gif
@ these comments.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by krazy88s

How do you feel now OP.

Jerk.

HORRIBLE

I smell ya, There was a period last summer where I parked my car at 3 dif stations and saw the same dude, eating mcdonalds all 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom