Weird Things You Did As A Kid...

laugh.gif
i use to do alot of weird things like..
*Put sugar in my milk(mom slapped the hell out of me when she saw me doing it)

*Play the Jacksons
laugh.gif
I use to be dark skin Mike, my boy cousin use to belight skin Mike and my female cousin use to be Janet and we use to somehow reenact the Jackson 5 American Dream movie

*Spit on the TV when I was losing playing Sega
smh.gif
(@*## Sonic)

*Play on relative's phone
Aunt: Hey
Me: Whats up this Turtle
Aunt: Turle who?
Me: turtle from the pond haha
Aunt: Is this Jay??
Me:....click

*Ghost ride my bike into people on purpose

*Play baseball and let the bat go as I was swing on purpose
smh.gif

*Sit tacks on people chairs

your turn

Used to make poptart sandwiches with cereal in the middle.
nerd.gif

I had to eat applesauce sandwiches and other weird $*% stuff when I had sour stomach. I fell in love and ate them for the remainder of that school year.

I ate my boogers for like a week.
smh.gif

I listened to J-Pop/J-Rock when I was in elementary school. Toonami brainwashed me.
frown.gif

Never copped lunch from school until 9th grade.

Dorito Sandwiches.
Enjoyed Vanilla Ice tracks.
Even in Elementary School I was a Pyro.

CertifiedFlyBoi23 wrote:

*Play the Jacksons
laugh.gif
I use to be dark skin Mike, my boy cousin use to be light skin Mike and my female cousin use to be Janet and we use to somehow reenact the Jackson 5 American Dream movie

my moonwalk and spin was phenomenal
grin.gif

i used to eat my boogers and earwax
embarassed.gif

i dry humped as many girls as possible
devil.gif

i used to purposely not put lotion on then use my fingernail to draw a line down my arm to creat an ash mark and then lie and say it was a tatoo of asnake
tired.gif

i dont remember this myself...but i was told when i was 2 or 3, i used to put PB&Js under the couch and try to go back for em later...

I can imagine nearly anything while I flip a pen around in the air. In fact I still do it to this day and I'm damn well 19.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i had to do things evenly with my hands cuz i thought one would get upset if the other got to do more...

one time i was sitting at at home...i just walked out the door and started running down the street...i got two houses down and fell flat on my face and scrapedmy knee...i still wonder why i did that...

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

*Play on relative's phone
Aunt: Hey
Me: Whats up this Turtle
Aunt: Turle who?
Me: turtle from the pond haha
Aunt: Is this Jay??
Me:....click
Am I dumb for not getting it? I know you were young so maybe there's nothing to get but I assume there's something to get...

grab the fishes from the tank and keep em in my pocket.My mom never knew what happened to her fishes after buying new ones day after day until recently I toldher I would grab em. lol.

Hide the remote control and car keys

Originally Posted by SOleILL

grab the fishes from the tank and keep em in my pocket.My mom never knew what happened to her fishes after buying new ones day after day until recently I told her I would grab em. lol.
roll.gif
what did you do after they died?

i love these threads...

Every time I hurt myself by accident..for example if I bumped into a wall or something..I use to smack it or punch it as if it can feel pain. Then say "Doit again and I'll hit you again". I was a weird kid...

mix my rice with soda/dip my veggies into soda and eat it
tacks on chairs
put my hand in the class fish tank and try to catch the fish....when i did catch em, i squeezed
nerd.gif

play with fire...still do actually
laugh.gif

too much other stuff to list...

Every time I hurt myself by accident..for example if I bumped into a wall or something..I use to smack it or punch it as if it can feel pain. Then say "Do it again and I'll hit you again". I was a weird kid...
laugh.gif
i did that too

being a huge wrestling fan when i was a kid, seeing stonecold bashing beer cans on his head made me want to do it to...i had several cuts on my forehead andthought i was hella cool when i got to school
laugh.gif

i remember my neighbor had a bunch of cool toy cars, and what i would do is put the cool ones in my pocket and walk out as if nothing happened...then so myfamily wont think i was stealing, i was dig them toys in a hole, and the next day i would get a shovel and dig them back up and be like "HEY LOOK WHAT IJUST FOUND IN THE DIRT!!
smh.gif
"

during tomato season, my dad would get those green worms and we would put them under paper and light them on fire with matches
pimp.gif

idk how to explain it but i use to try and climb up the inside of door ways like a ninja.

Hunch the couch
Hunch my pillows and my sisters life size Ragedy Ann doll.

when i was real little i would put my boogers on the wall. Also when I was little when I was out at a public place I would yell out and point MC Hammereverytime I saw a black dude.

pretend i was in a action movie, my hand was my gun, and after 2 hours of jumping,rolling,diving, i made out with the air and made my aunt read something andpretend its the credits, lol i was like 5 or 6

like 7-10 cant think of none, i was always a calm person

Back
Top Bottom