Abcde
America
Asia
Chyna
India
Pronounce that!

I heard that one b4
 Ah-seh-day

And my bro's old Gf was Tineffeya (Tah-niff-ee-ah)
My friend has god daughters named Tru-asia and Star-asia (Not sure how it's spelled but u get the picture)
My daughter has a Juelez, Cashmare, Chardonnaye and Cam'ron in her daycare (poor kids).
My sister's bestfriend is Tuesday...her brother's name is Thursday and her sisters is Wednesday (I think it's so stupid!)

I know i have more because I talk about this topic alot I just have to think about it.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Laporchanae
Princess
Abcde
America
Asia
Chyna
India
Pronounce that!

I heard that one b4
 Ah-seh-day

And my bro's old Gf was Tineffeya (Tah-niff-ee-ah)
My friend has god daughters named Tru-asia and Star-asia (Not sure how it's spelled but u get the picture)
My daughter has a Juelez, Cashmare, Chardonnaye and Cam'ron in her daycare (poor kids).
My sister's bestfriend is Tuesday...her brother's name is Thursday and her sisters is Wednesday (I think it's so stupid!)

I know i have more because I talk about this topic alot I just have to think about it.

well mines is pretty unique....Elkin
155mflw.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Jada'Kiss

WAT
bdm63t.jpg

Yo! I cash checks at my job and theres a lady who cashes her SSI check every month for her 10 year old son named Jadakyss. (Thats how its spelled too) I used to hear her call his name all the time and thought it was his nickname or something, but when I saw the check I was like 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Jada'Kiss

WAT
bdm63t.jpg

Yo! I cash checks at my job and theres a lady who cashes her SSI check every month for her 10 year old son named Jadakyss. (Thats how its spelled too) I used to hear her call his name all the time and thought it was his nickname or something, but when I saw the check I was like 
eek.gif

sh!@head

pronounced shi tod. seriously.

but sometimes a mother will give these messed names because they don't want the child and they have give the child a name.

sh!@head

but sometimes a mother will give these messed names because they don't want the child and they have give the child a name.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

sh!@head

It just keeps getting worse 
smh.gif
 what happened to Mike or Joe or Ashley?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

sh!@head

It just keeps getting worse 
smh.gif
 what happened to Mike or Joe or Ashley?

A little Indian kid at a park by my gf's house name is Cumdon. Striaght up pronounced like "I "cum'd on" her face"

Back
Top Bottom