Welcome January 2007 New Members

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
<< TEAM GOONIES >>
I dont find anything funny

^^

More of his names will be banned for trolling upon further investigations.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Not another one. Dang man!

well you gave a screename to a perhaps banned member.

just dont make it obvious. you post under different screenames in the same post--uhhh, duhhh!!!!!

p.ps. why are you typin in third person and then second and then first?

How ironic, ACakaActinium gets banned because of a troll that clearly has a personal vendetta against Acakatinium. :smh:
smh.gif
-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-
Free ACakaActinium​

wow snitchers and haters and its less than a week into the new year
smh.gif

if you don't like someone, don't make it a big deal, it's just nt, a place to learn about shoes and laugh at each others dumb jokes......and so the downfall of nt furthers.
Get out the car, let Casper drive!

damn, that wasn't necessary

break it, shake it, bake it, then you cruise it. treat it like those whiteys at nike and just do it
blah blah blah ninja blah blah blah fam blah blah blah doggie blah blah blah ya dig? -- Uginius

I hope this Willing Hunt lame aint get my right hand man Ace banned. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM GOONIES!
I type tough cuz I do tough things!
The Iron Triangle
TEAM GOONIESxK.L.CxThe "League"​

I hope this Willing Hunt dude aint get my main Goonie Ace banned :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
here and the wolves is out (word to RavBX) and now you got a price on ya kufi. What's wrong son? girl left you? pops lost his job? moms aint around after 10:00 no more? whatever it is keep ya personal saltiness outta here, we got enough haters on NT... oh yeah... join Team Supreme Swagger.
TEAM GOONIES!​
I type tough cuz I do tough things!​
The Iron Triangle​
TEAM GOONIESxK.L.CxThe "League"​

Quote:
How you gon' come out the gate snitchin B. Ol' Buc Nasty hatin' dude. It aint even that serious, if my boy got a backup name how does it affect you? Make a post and keep it moving. You already got a bad start here and the wolves is out (word to RavBX) and now you got a price on ya kufi. What's wrong son? girl left you? pops lost his job? moms aint around after 10:00 no more? :rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
tuckedin.jpg

Code:
                                  _     ___ #_~`--'__ `===-, `.`.     `#.,// ,_\_\     ## #\ `__.__    `####\      ~~\ ,###'~         \##'
Who Gon' Stop Us?TEAM GOONIES*** Not A Cot Damned One Of Ya!!!

damn dudes really hate aca this dude must of got roasted in prior pyp threads and is back with a vengeance. take down all goonie members asap :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

Mocazen???? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Rushed for 305 yards and three touchdowns on 94 carries over the last two seasons at Central Florida Also caught seven passes for 89 yards His top season came in XXXX, when he carried 65 times for 227 yards and two scores Prior to his time at Central Florida A XXXX graduate of St. Francis Prep. High School in Queens, N.Y., where he played for coach Vince O'Connor Rushed for over 1,800 yards and 25 touchdowns during his senior season at SFP Named a High school All-American by Blue-Chip Illustrated, Unanimous All State selection, in addition to being selected Queens County Player of the Year.
JayGunnA
BossTalk

...They Hatin, They Hatin

and dude didn't even really do anything to warrant a ban

.TEAM .NIGERIA.
{{:TEAM GOONIES:}}
..:Free Naija Nitemare/Slum Villager:..

Back
Top Bottom