Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

I still like it more that iss cause iss is sucky :\
ohwell.gif

[/i]
[/b][/b][/b]​

this is pretty neat, in due time we will see the benefits of this major change.
only problem i have is the "report this post" this is basically promoting other members to become a poor man's moderators, give them a sense of empowerment. Newbie's will most likely be the first member's to oftenly use this function because they are often times offended by little comments other members who have a higher post count. Also "Batman" seems to be me my e-shadow so kinda disregard and report posts from him.

Mods i think ya'll should make a few rules on how to effectively use the "report this post."

Also it must suck for all those with long names now :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
, and the sneaker art forum and showcase i guess are ok :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, seems a little OD but i guess it was a good idea since the Nike retro & JB forums will be clutter free and only contain information.

Ya'll should have made sub-forums for DISPET/G-UNIT all in one, wipe out all the garbage post and make the music forum really seem like a "music forum"
You cot damn right I'm feeling myself/A chauffeur no sir, I'm wheeling myself/Looking for a chick chilling for self/So I can show her the suicides and talk her into killing herself/I'm having problems dealing with wealth/But you wouldn't understand it, until you get a million yourself - F.A.B.O.L.O.U.S

Not really feelin all the forums but I'm happy that its organized now
LAZEDVISIONS
www.BlazedVisions.com
FLiPd0tBV​

I woke up this morning to scroll through my threads and saw there was much more than what I'm used to.

Props:

What I do like is that all the price/legit checks are in one forum. It doen't clutter the retro forums. I also like the fact that the General forum stayed the same. Other than that, it's easy to navigate. Just have to remember where everything goes.

Beefs

The buy/sell thread requires that you have a picture for what you're selling. I'm not the savvyest of computer people, I need someone to host a pic, I don't want to pay to host a pic for me, plus some of you elitist jerks would flame the bredren for not knowing how to post/host a pic. Sorry if I sound like a noob, but I'm beginning to sell a few things, and I didn't think that there would be any changes to the site. That's all.
[email protected]

Wanted: AM Burst Storm's sz.8, AM1 Urawa sz. 8, AM97 Gold sz. 8 or 8.5, Red Sheeds sz. 7.5
FS: AM 95 Neon Sz. 8
Dunk Low Caves: sz. 7.5

Props to all the Mods and Admins...

Now, when people get banned, it'll be little reason to wonder why...

Don't get mad, ISS is hiring...

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

i think some forums can be converted into 1
personally i am in the middle on the changes
people will just have to think a little when navigating
but it's not bad since Nike Retro and Jordan Forum were filled with legit/price check posts
College Station, Texas

For sale- VNDS wheats size 9.5
ezinbox me!

The report post feauture will be used EXCLUSIVLY by the #1 wanna be mod......SOLEREBEL! yd u have to give him power :smh:
nono.gif

The only thing I dislike is the way the B/S forums are seperated. It is going to be very hard for people with small feet (like me) or big feet to find shoes in their size. Bring back size 7.5 and lower.. =(
SALAAM ale[color=999999]inu[color=666666] ve [color=333333]al k[color=666666]ol h[color=999999]a olam SHALOM[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

Just had to try and see what quick reply was...not really feeling everything having is own category

Quick reply rules over everything else here.
Darkness isn't a shade of black, it's the absence of light

I like it. Can we get a list of all the new mods? It seems like I am the only one who isn't a mod.
<-------- Put me on ESPN.

SUCKS. For a site that is soo anti-ISS, you guys are sure turning into them.

THE BS forum layout sucks. I got reshoot all new pictures to sell something. This is Boo-Boo

honestly i think the new setup is horrible. This is supposed to be a community of sneakerheads, and i think that by making so many different forums youre just spreading everyone apart. it felt so much better with just having 6 forums because it was simple and you knew exactly what and who were gonna be in there. the main reason i like NT is that its my only way to get to interact with other sneaker heads since there are only like 5 where i live, and i think this new setup is basically going to establish less of a cohessiveness, and more of a "group" thing goin on. regardless, i still love coming on here, and i wont stop, i really dont understand the means behind the method, so ill let the mods do what they do, but i really like the old setup more.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​
"RESPEK IT AND CHECK IT OR GET SCRIPPED BUTT NEKKIT."

This is nasty i mean common this forum is getting way to Much Like other Forums Even the Quick Reply Thing isnt Nice at all even though its convienent its to mainstreme

Time for a repost
3c88406759.jpg

If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

Back
Top Bottom