Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

takes time to get use to it.. :smokin
smokin.gif

---Bay---
---"WANTED Any AJ & DunkSB Sz9".---

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE NEW BUY/SELL RULES.

Especially photo requirements.
TEAM 909 x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

i must say, after one day i'm really enjoying the regional forums...def a great addition to the site.

might even result in less hate among NTers and more respect for ***errrrrr*** nevermind...

I'm also petitioning for the allowance of a local B/S/T thread either in the local forums or the misc. b/s/t forums.

This thread was HIGHLY sucessful for Toronto heads. It gave us a common ground to quickly list stuff we had or wanted, without the hassle of posting pics, searching through ebay or paying shipping fees. Cats posting what they had, dudes called, IM'ed or emailed each other, and handled their business in person. This takes away the dealer and fraud aspects of the new B/S/T forum rules that I can respect for dudes selling to others across the country, but the local heads are really missing out.

I think we should be allowed a B/S/T thread in our local forums that don't have to abide by the B/S/T thread rules.
[/b]

^ cosign...

SoCal forum did that too but the post got locked. i'm not saying to allow selling in the regional forums, but maybe we can have regional B/S forums?
hope the Mods consider this seriously.

Quote:
Especially photo requirements.
I guessing you denied my selling thread. I had a handwritten paper with my screen name (as usual) in all of my like 6 pics but didnt put the date in there.
NT.​

da regional forums suck....they ghost town that segragate da niketalk community...if i wanted to just cut my self off from da rest of da world and stay in NYC i would just go outside and get off line....

egxxtk.jpg

looks more like a shout out room.... :smh:
nono.gif

wit so many changes to da site...i'm dissapointed we had absoultely no say in anything.... :smh:
nono.gif

if u ask what needed to be changed it would've a SB room...thats it..i think everyone would've agreed upon that.

team platano

WOW...I get back from vacation, and all hell has broke loose...

Jesus...

Well, everyone and their mom knows I dont have a DigiCam...

There goes my days of sellin AF1's...
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: [email protected]

11.5 and above? You are kidding right? 11.5 - 18 but you have a 9 - 9.5? 14 and above was just fine..I wear a size 15 but I have to look through the 100 post of people that wear a size 12 to find size 15?

Wow
[/b]

AIM - NYCBaller34
Email - [email protected]

I like the QUICK REPLY thingy, but I dont know abot the rest.

@#%$
@#%$
@#%$
Just Testing.
DAMN RIGHT IM RIGHT!
--------

-------

I SOLD KILOS OF COKE SO IM GUESSIN I COULD SELL PEPSI​

i want to have some kinda exception for the local buy/sell threads as well. if b/s isn't allowed in the regionals, it shouldn't be disallowed in misc as well. the Toronto thread not only had shoes, but clothes and gear and electronics as well. many successful and fulfilling transactions on that thread.

just having local heads look through hundreds of posts in the b/s just to find some1 local is such a hassle.

not saying there should be more new forums..thas the least any1 wants, but allow it in either regional or misc. pretty sure every1 that used the toronto b/s thread or other local b/s threads feels the same way

mods, if possible, please look into that.

thanks
aim/ebay - pqpine413 email/msn - [email protected]

Check out my ebay--</a><!--

I like it.

ALOT.

T E A M L A T E N I G H T
Oh, you didn't think we could do it again?
kwaz, despairs, rise, dill, kEnn E, 650,bsp, hbb11, nolan, iROCjayz...
We can even make you a TLN celebrity, know what I'm sayin'?
\n
\n

I really like the changes. It will cut down on the digging.

Could we please get rid of the (new) tags in the drop down menu for the forums that have been there for years? Nike, Jordan Brand, Retro, etc... are not new anymore. Thanks.

Restoring order to the Shoe Game​
Expect the Unexpected​

i want to have some kinda exception for the local buy/sell threads as well. if b/s isn't allowed in the regionals, it shouldn't be disallowed in misc as well. the Toronto thread not only had shoes, but clothes and gear and electronics as well. many successful and fulfilling transactions on that thread.

just having local heads look through hundreds of posts in the b/s just to find some1 local is such a hassle.

not saying there should be more new forums..thas the least any1 wants, but allow it in either regional or misc. pretty sure every1 that used the toronto b/s thread or other local b/s threads feels the same way

mods, if possible, please look into that.

thanks

cosign

aim: instaPUMP
email: [email protected]

I am LOVING the new setup.

Buy/Sell from 10.5-11 AND you must include the price you are asking :pimp:
pimp.gif

All the new forums will cut down on alot of clutter as well.

Thanks!!!!!

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

this @#%$ is dope as hell now...love how NT is down on resellers
". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

Back
Top Bottom