WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

It's been a year and a half since we got any new MCU content.

giphy.gif

I remember Jon Bernthal saying during the initial press run "the punisher is really important character for law enforcement" and I nearly threw up in my mouth. :sick:

i've been saying from the minute the punisher appeared in daredevil that the punisher doesn't work in 2020.

i remember some people we're arguing with me
but the reality is this was inevitable.

???

If that headline is for real then it’s only a matter of time before they come after Batman who is basically Jeff Bezos playing dress up

Hope they aren’t fr. And they could kill all that off by just doing something where he goes after crooked cops/white supremacists. No need to completely bury the character

what if they picked something like Spider Man as their symbol, they gonna cancel him too? :lol:

???

If that headline is for real then it’s only a matter of time before they come after Batman who is basically Jeff Bezos playing dress up

Hope they aren’t fr. And they could kill all that off by just doing something where he goes after crooked cops/white supremacists. No need to completely bury the character

what if they picked something like Spider Man as their symbol, they gonna cancel him too? :lol:

the character made sense in the 1970's when it was created and even then it had some racist undertones. :lol:

Like I can understand it in a New York that was actually extremely dangerous and corrupt, the idea as punisher as hero makes some amount of sense.

in 2020, a world of super low crime rates

a white guy storming the streets with an arsenal of weaponry summarily executing in an effort to enforce his own version of "law and order" as the "hero" of the story is just never gunna work.

the character made sense in the 1970's when it was created and even then it had some racist undertones. :lol:

Like I can understand it in a New York that was actually extremely dangerous and corrupt, the idea as punisher as hero makes some amount of sense.

in 2020, a world of super low crime rates

a white guy storming the streets with an arsenal of weaponry summarily executing in an effort to enforce his own version of "law and order" as the "hero" of the story is just never gunna work.

reboot him and give him a biracial daughter or something :lol:

or make him the anti white supremacist guy. It’s a lot of cool ways they can reinvent the character for modern times

reboot him and give him a biracial daughter or something :lol:

or make him the anti white supremacist guy. It’s a lot of cool ways they can reinvent the character for modern times

hey maybe im wrong, but I just don't think it will ever fly.

especially now that thin blue line, blue lives matter people use the punisher emblem.

if my memory serves, the original punisher creator had to write a whole thing denouncing cops using the punisher symbol. :lol:

Disney is never going to want any parts of "white guy+lots of guns+killing people indiscriminately" :lol:

This series basically is setting the foundation for SM3 and DS2.

It's gon be good!
True but I feel like any set ups for SM3 or DS2, we won't fully grasp or appreciate until those movies release. Marvel been earned the benefit of the doubt but I won't be staying up tonight to tune in

doomfleck campaigning for a marvel job?

Ben Affleck Calls Marvel's Kevin Feige "The Greatest Producer Who Ever Lived"

While speaking to THR for the latest episode of their Awards Chatter Podcast, the actor was full of praise for Feige, who he worked with many years ago on the much-maligned 2003 Daredevil movie.

"Kevin Feige is, you absolutely have to say, the greatest, most successful producer who ever lived," stated the Justice League star. "He’s the only guy in the world, who if he told me like, ‘I know what the audience wants, this what we’re gonna do,’ I would believe it in a heartbeat. That fuc*er knows his audience like no producer... he’s a genius. Absolute master, you know, ring master of the circus. He knows exactly when to pull at the heart strings [of the audience], exactly how to do the effects, how many jokes, what the sensibility, what the tone is."

damn posted in the wrong thread.
Anyway, I'm waiting on episodes to pile up for binging.
..dunno how y'all can watch then wait...

Last edited:
:lol: Probably just a producer to producer admiration but it looks a certain way.

nah man.. I can’t remember which pod I was listening to

actually I think it was the ed Norton one he did with Bill simmons and he was talking about his kids and marvel movies

checked Disney+, it says episodes 1 and 2 now streaming but doesn't load. guess it can wait until tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom