WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

E18A416A-746A-4123-885B-F7676771FF14.png

Thats what i think abkut errytime i hear "Wanda"

......and my aunts light skinned short haired friend from when i was little.

she use to make my mouth water :blush:

They need to wind it back and do the story of the daddies set in the 70’s and 80’s. I’d be all in on that

Man I never even thought of that.

that’s actually a crazy *** idea for real. And they could use that to back door in old 70’s-90’s BP stories too.

email somebody that :lol:

Forgot War Machine has its own series. Damn when Hawkeye gets more love than you, you know your kinda washed and will always be 2nd fiddle. I be forgetting he was in Infinity War and Endgame.

:lol:

Glad they keeping black Star Wars on Disney + and finna give us MBJ as the real Black Panther.
You just made this up.

Like damn MBJ just said he down to come back.

tbh still hoping that by the time they actually start working on this they do what obviously needs to be done :lol: and just move on with a new T’Challa (all due respect to Boseman but it will have been like 3-4 years) but if not MBJ would be next best option.
:rofl: Keep hoping.

:lol: @ "obviously needs to be done" like we aint get word directly from Feige with which direction they're going in from here on out.
Forgot War Machine has its own series. Damn when Hawkeye gets more love than you, you know your kinda washed and will always be 2nd fiddle. .
This gotta be a bad memory or something :lol: How is Hawkeye getting more love? He has a show specifically so he can be REPLACED by a younger and more popular version :lol:

They just filmed his show first. I know Cheadle negotiated a bag for this show cuz son really doesn't have to do anything other than show up in Avengers from time to time.
I be forgetting he was in Infinity War and Endgame
Well he's the main armored Avenger now.

True in thought. But let’s throw this out there. Do you or anybody else say damn War Machine was dope in endgame. Hell good beginning parts, but after that 45 min mark, War Machine was done beside the big battle scene. I’m not expecting much from armored wars but big cameos.

True in thought. But let’s throw this out there. Do you or anybody else say damn War Machine was dope in endgame. Hell good beginning parts, but after that 45 min mark, War Machine was done beside the big battle scene.
The last time War Machine did anything cool was IM2. I remember more joke scenes from Rhodey than WM cool/action scenes.

I dont get the argument though. We're talking about characters who played the sidekick/partner role in somebody else's movie.

WM wasn't even in Avengers or AoU (didnt suit up until the 3rd act). Not sure what you expected when he's placed in a secondary role. Dude wasn't counted as an Avenger until Civil War if we being serious.

I mean what did Falcon do in The Winter Soldier or Civil War? People remember Black Widow scissor take downs more than anything he did in those movies. What did Bucky do in First Avenger except die?

If you playing backup in a solo heroes movie you not doing much.

Now I know you not about to tell me Hawkguy stood out in any Avengers movie :lol: Got brainwashed in one, we went to his farm in the 2nd movie, wasnt even in the 3rd movie :lol:, and in the 4th movie thats where he should've died. So yeah you could say WM did nothing in Civil War. Ok fine but Clint did less than nothing. Got dissed by BP and what else? :nerd:

I’m not expecting much from armored wars but big cameos.
What cameos? :nerd:

Given what Armored Wars is about I'm expecting it to be revealed Tony had a stash of bleeding edge tech during those 5 years and a hundred new suits he left for Rhodey and leads to a battle for the suits and tech with the new tech villain (Spymaster/Controller) or Madam Masque or Justin Hammer (again) or a surprise villain like Gregory Stark/Arno Stark.

They're going out of their way to make Rhodey the main character in a show. You cant compare that to the backup role he' s been playing.

The only way Rhodey doesn't do his thing is if this ends up a bait and switch plot and its really a show for Riri Williams and Rhodey is left playing mentor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom