WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Lol @ Spider-Man 3. Could you imagine James Franco cameos in the next Spidey film as the Goblin. If anything it’s like a joke reference.

The first core X-Men team in the MCU should be Cyclops, Angel, Colossus, Bishop, Kitty, Psylocke, and Storm.

nah I say you go with the OG team.. because you gotta build up certain people so you legit care

for cyclops, that’s really his time to shine and show why he deserves to be the leader.. and plus when other people on the team show up clearly they’re going be the flashy ones, like spurs with Tim Duncan in a sense

and then when stuff happens with iceman, Jean and especially angel you actually care.. beast too

and then there is so much story to be told when they are adding new members beyond that group, plus those newer members having much larger fan bases

first class had it right with focusing on charles and Erik plus developmen.. but shoulda been the OG roster.. and if you show Charles as a child you intro juggernaut

D37C96F6-1CA1-4980-86DA-BEDC769AFB98.jpg

It has to be the OG 5.

just so much that hasn’t been fleshed out on screen with any of em

like with rogue, you get her whole story with mystic.. or with colossus the stuff that goes down with omega red

just so much that would get skipped over if you jumped to the 90s team.. plus not giving other characters their shine before being overshadowed and then the payoff isn’t there when say angel goes archangel

aquaman was cringeworthy to me.. but Shazam I liked in a homecoming type of way, not nearly as good of a movie, but that type of vibe
Mamoa is as bad as an actor as Gal. The over implementation of “bro” moments were unbearable. The movie is also about an hour too long

The OG fox verse suffered a lot because the team had no dynamics. They figured out a way to make storm down right unless :lol:

all said and done mags and Charles stole the show in regards to anything emotional. It’s not that i didn’t want that, the rest of the characters should of had some type of shine too

The OG fox verse suffered a lot because the team had no dynamics. They figured out a way to make storm down right unless :lol:

all said and done mags and Charles stole the show in regards to anything emotional. It’s not that i didn’t want that, the rest of the characters should of had some type of shine too

cause if you jump to wolverine and make him the star you’re skipping out a shh ton and you don’t actually care

would be like throwing in deadpool just because people like him.. then everyone else has to be the adult while deadpool gets to be the fun guy

Fox tried to replicate the cartoon by dropping a new young runaway into an established team of X-Men. Except the cartoon had a ton of episodes to peel back the layers on the whole team and Fox only pushed Wolverine, Xavier, Mags, and Jennifer Lawrence. Shameful.

cap is a perfect example of what I’m saying

he doesn’t have all the movies Batman does to sit in the back and kinda let others be the star of his movies

we have a relationship with cap going into winter soldier that always other people to come in and let cap sit back a bit.. we have a relationship with dude for us to care during civil war

fox never even tried to give cyclops his shine before throwing wolverine in the mix

You can start in the middle and explain things as they progress in a nuanced manner. Kinda like John wick. Movie had so many things just thrown at you but you can follow along and understand what’s going on with a complete explanation. Home Coming kinda did this too to a lesser degree.

Fox tried to replicate the cartoon by dropping a new young runaway into an established team of X-Men. Except the cartoon had a ton of episodes to peel back the layers on the whole team and Fox only pushed Wolverine, Xavier, Mags, and Jennifer Lawrence. Shameful.
In the cartoon they also used a not important character which was smart. You can later move away from that character, which they did

It’s actually kinda funny that the big reveal in the first X-men was that it was all about Rogue and not Wolverine. Cuz for the next 17 years it was all about Wolverine.

I think you can slide them into the established universe like MCU did with BP and Spider-Man

but we clearly saw how both were very early in their journeys

you don’t need to rehash everything with Xavier and magneto, for example.. you can have the first 5 guys already as a team, but still young

but I do think you go a BP/Spider-Man route where those involved aren’t really really THAT thing yet.. and clearly there is alot more to come

Magneto is the greatest ever comic book villain IMO but I don’t even want to see him until at least the third film.

I disagree.. I think Erik and juggernaut and sentinels need to be ideas from movie one

none are the direct villain, but seeds are planted to various degrees.. like Erik is working with Charles and the team and you see things going sideways between the 2 on how things are going.. but he isnt the main villain til movie 3 but you establish the clear philosophical differences AND the friendship and familiarity between the sides

like with sentinels, you see the government at least discussing funding the program.. movie 2 you see initial prototypes.. movie 3 they’re legit threats and you build to master mold and nimrod

My opinion. Treat X-Men like Star Wars. Go in with a fully established team, you can touch on origins later, possibly in a Disney + series. That way you can introduce characters in either orgin or already established team.
First Villain should be Mr Sinister (Cyclops/Jean) Juggernaut (Prof X) or may Sentinals (whole team) Can’t have a overpower villain first time around.

If Feige can get his hands on X-Men! Mannnnnn

idc what happens or how they decide to write it. I have full faith if Marvel continues to be in Feiges hands.

Back
Top Bottom