WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

so RamBae got her powers, any idea WHO she’s gonna use them on? I don’t her and Wanda bump heads with Wanda about to fall off the deep end. Maybe Agnes but idk. Would love to see her **** up Hayward when he name drops Danvers
I want to think that Agatha will use Wanda to fight her until Vision gets involved. Really interested in how they further explain her new powers. Pretty neat if she is the first 'mutant' in the MCU.

so RamBae got her powers, any idea WHO she’s gonna use them on? I don’t her and Wanda bump heads with Wanda about to fall off the deep end. Maybe Agnes but idk. Would love to see her **** up Hayward when he name drops Danvers

I think she will be helping Wanda/Vision defeat Agnes & whomever else & stop Hayward.

PO

- Still curious as to who Jimmy's missing person is. It isn't Agatha since she was already identified from the beginning of the series. I hope they circle back on that in the final two episodes.

Yup, we still need to find who Dottie is too (they mentioned earlier I believe "she runs everything around here in this town" or something, plus she would always mention her husband, which we haven't seen & I believe on Haywards map she is one person they didn't have info on if i remember correctly?)

And Agatha's husband identity reveal as well.

PO

Oh Take it a step further..

I think Monica is going to fight Agatha and Wanda is going to end going up against Hayward(and SWORD). Hayward going to say some slick like, “you people” and Wanda is going make everyone like her.

Her kids get taken away by Agatha/Other villain? This explains the "sad ending" teaser. This is straw that breaks the camels back. Wanda loses it. This series has been nice intro for Rambeau

Yup, we still need to find who Dottie is too (they mentioned earlier I believe "she runs everything around here in this town" or something, plus she would always mention her husband, which we haven't seen & I believe on Haywards map she is one person they didn't have info on if i remember correctly?)

And Agatha's husband identity reveal as well.

PO

Dottie’s husband is the dude with the mustache lol.

Oh Take it a step further..

I think Monica is going to fight Agatha and Wanda is going to end going up against Hayward(and SWORD). Hayward going to say some slick like, “you people” and Wanda is going make everyone like her.

I would love for this to happen and M to come through at the end all proud.....

So many Easter Eggs in WV man, wish I could compile them all:

IMG_2277.jpeg

PO

Back
Top Bottom