WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Tony figured out time travel but didn’t think to make a Iron Man robot he controlled with a Xbox controller that could have not only made the snap but gone on the damn mission to space in the first place :lol:

i know, comic accuracy and **** tho :lol:
He did that in Iron Man 3.

Remotely controlled robots wouldn't be the same as the real thing.

The real plot hole was they didn't use the time stone on Tony after he did the snap :lol:

IW was like a nice preview/setup.. but the stakes weren’t there because you knew endgame was coming

like even the real deaths didn’t really really feel like stuff that was going down in endgame

and as we saw their are versions of gamora and Loki running around

but when they chopped off thanos head and that 5 years hit, I was like ummmm wasn’t expecting THAT

lol you can't downplay gamora and lokis deaths by saying other versions are out there while trying to prop up thanos death.

that version of thanos was literally at the end of his lifespan, he had fulfilled what he had sought out to do and it actually was a cheap death if were being honest.

the reactions by everyone there was pretty telling I thought and the way it ultimately affected thor knowing he missed the opportunity to do it in IW was also apparent.

thor even recognized all that himself before the final battle saying "lets kill him properly this time"

I loved Endgame's final scene, probably my favorite in the MCU, but the Infinity War was the almost perfect. From Thanos showing his authority by taking down Hulk to his plan coming into fruition.

Tony figured out time travel but didn’t think to make a Iron Man robot he controlled with a Xbox controller that could have not only made the snap but gone on the damn mission to space in the first place :lol:

i know, comic accuracy and **** tho :lol:

gon’ nerd out a bit but i think the one doing the snap has to have some conciousness, i dont think you can remotely snap the gauntlet

plus if that was a robot fighting thanos, it’ll be out of commission in seconds and even if it could survive, too risky plus he wanted that revenge for petey

i am not sure what mission to space you meant but if its the one in iw, it all happened so fast that he had to go

also keep in mind that after im3 and aou/ultron, he really didn't want that to repeat itself plus as he said talking to potts in iw, he only added the suit to him as protection and not for other missions

endgame was a bit of a lull in the storm, the damage was able to be assessed and a plan was formulated to fix what happened before the penultimate.

im not trying to put it down in anyway I just think the build up of the entire MCU actually came to fruition in IW more imo, to see the accumulation of the infinity stones and the seriousness of thanos was all too real.

endgame was moreso about the fallout of everything tbh.

it was a lot of good moments in endgame tho for sure and tbh thanos was actually more in his prime as far as combat goes.

the true beauty of the films are in the discussion if we're being honest, the fact that it can grab and pull on different emotions for different fans is very much appreciated.

that version of thanos was literally at the end of his lifespan, he had fulfilled what he had sought out to do and it actually was a cheap death if were being honest.
This is made up :lol:

Thanos accomplished his goal and was at peace but he was not at the end of his lifespan. He just didn't put up a fight.

Its the same exact Thanos that a few days or weeks earlier wrecked the entire Avengers in IW.

Last edited:
This is made up :lol:

Thanos accomplished his goal and was at leave but he was not at the end of his lifespan. He just didnt put up a fight.

Its the same exact Thanos that a few days or weeks earlier wrecked the entire Avengers in IW.

how is it made up? thanos himself talked about how he would be chilling watching the sun set on a grateful universe after the snap, nebula even reiterated this about how he would wax poetic on his vision.

maybe he didn't want to die and was obviously injured from destroying the stones but I dont see how you can say he didn't fulfill what he was trying to do the whole time and was at peace with it.

I mean he died so go on
What does that even mean? :lol:

He was killed.

He didn't die of old age.

He was beheaded.

Thanos was literally NOT at the end of his lifespan.

It doesn't even make sense to say he was. You talking like they jumped Thanos on his deathbed :lol:

There is a difference between not putting up a fight and being at the end of your lifespan.

What does that even mean? :lol:

He was killed.

He didn't die of old age.

He was beheaded.

Thanos was literally NOT at the end of his lifespan.

It doesn't even make sense to say he was. You talking like they jumped Thanos on his deathbed :lol:

There is a difference between not putting up a fight and being at the end of your lifespan.

I mean does everyone die of old age?

he literally accomplished what he had sought out to do.

feel like you're harping more on the fact that he could have lived longer than that he had accomplished what he was introduced to do.

your lifespan is literally from when your life starts to when you die, you're not always in control of that if ever.

No but if you're gonna say someone is at the end of their lifespan then yes.

The Thanos that died was the same Thanos that was wrecking **** in Wakanda and back on Titan.

A lifespan is the average length of life of a particular species.

The definition you came up with is describing how long an individual was alive. Now I see why you said that. Never seen the word used that way.

they had it right but singer just cant let comic books be comic books had to have his dumb*** spin on it

1613019278335.jpeg

Apocalypse was amazing in the scaped version. Black man vibes. Probs why they cut it :frown:

They never beat Thanos. They cheated. In fact...all the avengers did was cheat, every movie. No fair fights. They all some suckas.

Real rap. No cap.

he literally accomplished what he had sought out to do.

feel like you're harping more on the fact that he could have lived longer than that he had accomplished what he was introduced to do.

your lifespan is literally from when your life starts to when you die, you're not always in control of that if ever.
Wait...do you know what lifespan means? Serious question

IW’s replay value > EG’s replay value

Endgame had too many slower filler moments that killed the pace a bit, notably Thor & Frigga / Tony & Howard / Tony & Morgan. You could do without those moments and the movie still gets from A to Z without missing a beat.

IW was literally non-stop action, from beginning to the end. And the moments where things geared down, even for the slightest, actually served a purpose and moved the movie forward.

With that said, without putting one down to prop up the other, I prefer to just think of them as one long project broken in two.
That is what you call filler? :rofl:

done heard it all now

Back
Top Bottom