WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

I don't know what I said to make you so defensive lol.

I get it.

The show hits you harder because of you're wife and some things you've dealt with in your life.

But without emotional connection...... show was mild.

I don't know why your resorting to name calling and defensive comments.

Why are you creating a strawman?

Is your loss bro if you can’t appreciate the deeper message of this, you were the one that kicked this off with your terrible assessment, I mean you even claimed the acting was bad :lol:

If the rest of the town is freed from the hex control and the town itself is restored, is Agatha/Agnes just living in some shack in a bombed out neighborhood in a 24/7 delusion of being the sitcom nosy neighbor...?

Speaking of acting....the ease with which she transitioned between menacing Agatha to chipper Agnes was dope as hell

Is your loss bro if you can’t appreciate the deeper message of this, you were the one that kicked this off with your terrible assessment, I mean you even claimed the acting was bad :lol:

I'll give you 100 bucks if you quote where I said the acting was bad.

Your so defensive about this show your lashing out everywhere.

Relax.

D16719AB-716D-43BF-92B2-904C941553DB.jpeg

lol

My thoughts, will take some time to read everyones response after I type mine:

Yeah this was underwhelming. I enjoyed this series a lot, but man this finale was not memorable. Of all the things they could have done, they went this route. Def gave me GOT vibes. Oh well.... :ohwell:

-Who was Woo's missing person & who was the beekeeper? :nerd:

-Those first few moments were INTENSE. White Vision was about to crack Wanda's skull! :wow:

-Agatha wanted Wanda's powers but they didn't say for what & then when she got handled, she was like spare me you need me. Her character in this episode was not defined at all. :smh:

-Also, apparently Wanda doesn't know anything about the Darkhold, that she's a witch or her powers but then moments later she is transporting her back to the Salem trials & using all her powers like nothing. She even has the book at the end. Makes no sense. :smh:

-They really casted Evan Peters to be Ralph & essentially a **** joke? Are you kidding me? :smh:

-The vision battle was a philosophical debate? They could have done something MUCH better here. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the dialogue & Hex vision restoring White Vision's memories which means he will be back due to him changing to human eyes, but man they should have been throwing hands until the end or something. Then White Vision just flew away and was never to be seen again. :lol::smh:

-Hayward really tried to empty the clip on the kids. :rofl:(Kudos to Monica willing to risk her life for Wanda's kids though, because she didn't know those powers were gonna activate)

-The scarlet witch unveil & the family goodbyes were EASILY my favorite parts of the episode. Simply astonishing. :wow::wow::frown:

-Mid credit scenes were okay...:ohwell: (Not surprised by the Skull appearance to set up CM2 I'm assuming & was Wanda astral projecting or was that something stronger? Are the kids stuck in the Hex? Are they in another dimension? What is everyone's thoughts about that?)

In the end, I just wish some better things were done to set up the Multiverse/DS2/SM3 etc. Would have loved to see Strange save/stop Wanda after an epic battle or a Nightmare post-credit unveil but it is what it is.... Not sure where I would rank this series now in the MCU because of this finale.

PO

Last edited:
Personally, I thought the Vision v Vision logic game was exactly the way Vision would attempt to quell conflict. While physically powerful, he's not going to duke it out excessively if a different route is available.

Some dudes are simpletons if they can’t see the deeper meaning of this show and are upset it didn’t tie more things in or had more cameos, this joint was NEVER about that, this thing was about ONE thing, GRIEF....they literally represented the 5 stages of grief BEAUTIFULLY and when it came to acceptance it was poetic and perfectly done....she walked away free, in pain but free....it was the closure everyone who lost their soulmate hopes to one day find....why? BecuAuse YOU MUST....life simply has to go on, My mother’s grief comes to mind, how she lost my dad unexpectedly only months after building their home, the incredible pain she must have felt and how she had to move on....I simply can’t imagine it and bring me to tears, a good friend of mine lost his wife of 20 years just last year after a surgery and the thought of his grief still breaks my heart, this is the dynamic of life this show taps into....maybe those that are “mehhh” about it, haven’t found that soulmate they fear ever losing.
Some people just want to be entertained. It’s a tv show on Disney+ after all. It’s great that you were able to relate to some of the content but I don’t see how you can call others simpletons for not having that same connection.

Yeah this was underwhelming. I enjoyed this series a lot, but man this finale was not memorable. Of all the things they could have done, they went this route. Def gave me GOT vibes. Oh well.... :ohwell:

-Those first few moments were INTENSE. White Vision was about to crack Wanda's skull! :wow:

-Agatha wanted Wanda's powers but they didn't say for what & then when she got handled, she was like spare me you need me. Her character in this episode was not defined at all. :smh:

-Also, apparently Wanda doesn't know anything about the Darkhold, that she's a witch or her powers but then moments later she is transporting her back to the Salem trials & using all her powers like nothing. She even has the book at the end. Makes no sense. :smh:

-They really casted Evan Peters to be Ralph & essentially a **** joke? Are you kidding me? :smh:

-The vision battle was a philosophical debate? They could have done something MUCH better here. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the dialogue & Hex vision restoring White Vision's memories which means he will be back due to him changing to human eyes, but man they should have been throwing hands until the end or something. Then White Vision just flew away and was never to be seen again. :lol::smh:

-Hayward really tried to empty the clip on the kids. :rofl:(Kudos to Monica willing to risk her life for Wanda's kids though, because she didn't know those powers were gonna activate)

-The scarlet witch unveil & the family goodbyes were EASILY my favorite parts of the episode. Simply astonishing. :wow::wow::frown:

-Mid credit scenes were okay...:ohwell: (Not surprised by the Skull appearance to set up CM2 I'm assuming & was Wanda astral projecting or was that something stronger? Are the kids stuck in the Hex? Are they in another dimension? What is everyone's thoughts about that?)

In the end, I just wish some better things were done to set up the Multiverse/DS2/SM3 etc. Would have loved to see Strange save Wanda after an epic battle or a Nightmare post-credit unveil but it is what it is.... Not sure where I would rank this series now in the MCU because of this finale.

PO

the beekeeper was a SWORD agent who tried to get in through the sewers

My only hope is that Marvel execs see the success and feel like weirdness, mystery and suspense have mainstream appeal. That they continue investing blockbuster money(maybe even more) and are open to having defining moments happen on TV and not just during the movies.

My only hope is that Marvel execs see the success and feel like weirdness, mystery and suspense have mainstream appeal. That they continue investing blockbuster money(maybe even more) and are open to having defining moments happen on TV and not just during the movies.
No need to hope, what Feige has done up to know is proof the MCU will be in good hands for as long as he's in charge.

The more I think about it, the whole Ralph/Peitro thing doesn’t make any sense. Why would Agatha even need a “husband”? Why did she wait so late to play that card? Why did she even think that was going to work? What was even the end game with that play? I think the MCU will circle back to all that at some point.
World domination?

Mutants.:D

[/QUOTE]
BEE2D923-1DAA-4EB8-BF16-B14A93438A6F.jpeg

Mephisto!!

And to explain Vision now.

He has his memories back.

But no Mind Stone to feel emotions for them.

I'm sure he is questioning his existence now.

Back
Top Bottom