WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

And for storyline purposes so Ross can recruit Zero to be on a anti-hero super team.

I assume Taskmaster is already on the Raft too.

Do you think they are going Thunderbolts or Dark Avengers?

With the intro of Madame Hydra, I think they are building Dark Avengers.

It could still be Thunderbolts too.
I want to say Thunderbolts. I have a feeling the events from Black Widow will tie-in to the after events from FAWS.

Do you think they are going Thunderbolts or Dark Avengers?

With the intro of Madame Hydra, I think they are building Dark Avengers.

It could still be Thunderbolts too.

Either or. Not sure.
I mentioned both a couple pages back in a spoiler tag.
No idea what the MCU decides to do, but that conversation Elaine had with Walker was definitely the springboard that one of those groups are about to be formed.

PO

I actually like Walker as long as he’s not trying to be Cap, as an antihero he’s pretty cool

jalen-rose-owned-by-nick-van-excel-towel-throw-nba.gif

I actually like Walker as long as he’s not trying to be Cap, as an antihero he’s pretty cool

this what team scumbag Steve really has to resort to

bucky the only one on that team worth anything, terrible music taste and all

Wait so he’s a good guy? BecUse in the end he came to his senses and sacrificed himself didn’t he?

Dunno why anyone would like walker. he absolutely sucks and now he's gonna carry around a scrap metal shield.

Reactions: 907
Dunno why anyone would like walker. he absolutely sucks and now he's gonna carry around a scrap metal shield.

zero clue how anyone likes this dude after that whining this dude did after getting smacked down by the Dora milaje

AND then he goes and lies to his boy‘s parents

could have let Sam have his convo with karli buttttttt naahhhhhhhhhhhh

1618621569082.gif

You say this as if Marvel did write all of this into existence. :lol: I take it as Sam was low key right for not taking it, but for the wrong reasons. He was on some “I’m not good enough” , Isaiah is on some “the country isn’t good enough. But, Clarence, being the man he is, is going to take the opportunity to prove the “bitter old man” wrong.
I'm talking about the reasoning. This is storytelling 101. He hasn't become Cap yet but they haven't done or had any character say anything to convince otherwise. They even had Bucky saying me and Steve didn't even consider what we were asking you to take on by being a black man becoming Captain America.

So the prove a bitter old man response won't work. Isaiah said ***** would have to be naive to try and spin it. Especially if the Marvel world still mirrors our world and all the killing of black ppl by the cops been happening.

And like another thing Isaiah said if you're black, you already know this.

Imo, Marvel wrote themselves in a corner especially for the black community. This worse than with Killmonger and T'Challa cuz while T'Challa's reach out program was weak, Killmomger's kill all oppressors is borderline genocidal.

zero clue how anyone likes this dude after that whining this dude did after getting smacked down by the Dora milaje

AND then he goes and lies to his boy‘s parents

could have let Sam have his convo with karli buttttttt naahhhhhhhhhhhh

1618621569082.gif
We know who likes this dude.

Wasn't looking like it at first but fam right now looks like he ready to storm the capitol.

Last edited:

hated him when he was introduced, towards the end his character became relatable, a dude that devoted his life to his government, believe everything and did as he was told, good or bad thinking he was being honorable for his nation, a nation that in the end couldn’t give a **** about him, dude was dealing with unaddressed PTSD and snapped when his partner was killed right in front of him....not sure what’s to hate, deep down he wanted to do the right thing as a hero, he’s not good, as an anti hero, I’m excited for his future in the MCU....specially being enhanced.

You say this as if Marvel did write all of this into existence. :lol: I take it as Sam was low key right for not taking it, but for the wrong reasons. He was on some “I’m not good enough” , Isaiah is on some “the country isn’t good enough. But, Clarence, being the man he is, is going to take the opportunity to prove the “bitter old man” wrong.

I mean Clarence could have just kept the gift Steve gave him and not use it

aint like it ain’t been sitting in Tony’s house(s) for however many years

but I think the MCU kinda messed up tying the title with the shield anyways.. clearly steve was still captain America with or without the shield

If the government wanted to give him any kind of chance to succeed they should've gave him a new name, totally different costume, and not given him the shield.

Just call him soldier boy or something and say he's a regular guy who became a hero during war. Basically a new GI Joe.

I thought the raft was a US thing. Why is Wakanda picking him up just to give him to the states?
The Raft is a super criminal prison in general. The majority of super powered villains just happen to do dirt in the states. When they pop up overseas they still get sent to the Raft or the Cube or the Vault.

Normally, the DM would've took Zemo back to Wakanda and had him executed but cuz of how Civil War went down I think T'Challa had specific orders Zemo not be killed but suffer by dying imprisoned.

I mean Clarence could have just kept the gift Steve gave him and not use it

aint like it ain’t been sitting in Tony’s house(s) for however many years

but I think the MCU kinda messed up tying the title with the shield anyways.. clearly steve was still captain America with or without the shield
The shield was always Captain America's signature weapon and iconic look same way mjlonir is Thor's hammer.

It's American military that gave Steve the shield (made by Howard Stark). Aint like he found it and painted it himself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom