WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

and damn, Chris Pratt and Anna Farris are separating

seems like those two were great together

Inhumans TCA Panel Cut Short Due to Being Uncomfortable

Things got seriously awkward at a TCA panel for the series last night which ended up being cut short by ABC when tensions between journalists and producers got high.

When one reporter asked star Anson Mount (Black Bolt) how he felt about the negative reception the series, he responded: "You’re making me feel like Ben Affleck right now," a nod to the infamous video of Ben Affleck's response to being asked about bad Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice reviews.

I had no idea....I had no idea that Serinda Swan was bae but she is bae AF

IMG_7076.JPG

IMG_7075.JPG

I can fade Black Bolt. Take the Attilan throne and his chick.

Question regarding the Thor: Ragnarok trailer. Is that Thor at the end of the trailer or is that Ragnarok?

I think it'll be the closest we'll get to Cable without having an arm that looks just like Colossus.

I approve. Hopefully I can get around and actually finish Deadpool before part two releases.

Something looks...off about Cable. I'll hold my judgement until the movie though. He might knock it out the park

Something looks...off about Cable. I'll hold my judgement until the movie though. He might knock it out the park

It works for that movie.. not what I would have expected growing up as an xmen fan.. but for that deadpool I see it

Back
Top Bottom