WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

re-saw gotg 2 yesterday. it really is a meh as the first one. i dont get the hype for them. visuals are stunning but the movie just doesnt do it. thor 1 and 2 are better than both gotgs.
This whole year dudes have been competing for the worst opinions :lol:

Thor movies better than GotG. That is truly terrible taste.

There's not one thing the Thor movies do better than GotG other than be bad.

I don't understand the hate on Captain America First Avenger. It's a good movie and captures the style of the time it took place in.
I think it fell completely flat in what attempted to do. I don't have hate it for it though it just lowered expectations. Except for making Cap poster boy for the war and semi-fraud and getting the Steve Rogers character right to a degree.

Given what it could've been (similar to the Thor movies and IM2) its really disappointing and underwhelming.

Could've got a dope war movie with a cool pulpish anti/Nazi era vibe given Red Skull was the villain.

Russo Bros (even Whedon) would've made a FAAAARRR superior first Cap movie.

Last edited:
They should've had the masters of evil in that film, and Red Skull as the guy behind the scenes. They should've focused on one mission instead of the little time jump / montage they had.

That montage was trash and is when I knew they were not committed to making a war film.

Straight up Jerry Seinfeld gif at that part had I watched it in theaters.

it's subjective so....

Curious about your favorite moments involving the THOR films ?...

thor 1 - when he was stripped of his powers and humanized. the internal struggle of disappointment and trying to find himself.

thor 2 - battle when he needed lokis help.

It didn't. It's better than the first. It just doesn't have that first time getting together feeling as Avengers 1. The hulk, black widow stuff was bad tho

Apparently the Inhumans IMax viewing did 2.6 mill worldwide and like 1.5 mill domestic.

If it sucks I wish it did less. Not a fan of that DC/WB type success; what you produce is garbage but it still makes money so higher ups see no reason to change things but actually keep things as they are.

Still haven't seen it yet which is why I say if. It didn't real hit me this was coming out Labor day weekend. Just did not have the time and wasn't sure I would pay to see it even though the tv premiere and IMax viewing are different versions.

Anyway, just seems that'll be the gift and the curse of Marvel branding from here on out. They're really printing money once they got that stamp.

Last edited:

Very nice editing minus the color adjustments.

pretty solid edit.

this almost got me hype as that black panther trailer at SDCC. marvel needs to drop it before Ragnarok. When you see that footage of Kilmonger and T'Challa fighting with "I got, I got, I got, I got loyalty, got royalty inside my dna" it legit gives you goosebumps. prolly one of the best marvel trailers so far IMO. checking out this youtubers other stuff, she's very talented.

Rewatched some of TWS and man did they steal a lot from Fury to pad out Cap's wartime past.

Last edited:
Wanted to see Inhumans in IMAX but I disnt feel like the odd time slots nor the price of admission were worth it considering the reviews. Will wait for television premiere but I'm curious

http://www.dorkly.com/post/82582/we...w-about-the-andrew-garfield-spider-man-movies

Back
Top Bottom