WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

He sure isn't Taylor Swift's type. Whatevs, one woman's trash is another's treasure!
tenor.gif

To think, if Marvel Entertainment and Marvel Studios didn't split, the IW movies don't happen because I think a big point of contention between Feige and the other corporate bigwigs he was fighting with was budget

Forgetting the name of one of the guys, but he was a cheapskate

To think, if Marvel Entertainment and Marvel Studios didn't split, the IW movies don't happen because I think a big point of contention between Feige and the other corporate bigwigs he was fighting with was budget

Forgetting the name of one of the guys, but he was a cheapskate
Ike Perlmutter, probably spelled his name wrong but who cares. Same dude that said no-one would notice Don Cheadle replacing Terrance Howard because all black people look alike. :smh:
Fam didn't even wanna put Iron man in civil war because he wanted to keep the budget low. :sick:

Ike Perlmutter, probably spelled his name wrong but who cares. Same dude that said no-one would notice Don Cheadle replacing Terrance Howard because all black people look alike. :smh:
Fam didn't even wanna put Iron man in civil war because he wanted to keep the budget low. :sick:

Wait, dude really said that about black people?

PoS :smh:

Yea Perlmutter is the name

A 500 mil budget for IW would never happen if Ike had a say

I wish dude could be bumped out the paint out of anything Marvel for good but apparently dude is a large shareholder so that's not easy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom