WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

:lol: @ thinking Feige just haphazardly had the Hulk and IM fight through the middle of Wakanda.

All the dialogue made it clear that was not in Wakanda.

received my vintage spidey lol

27356463_10211345973033220_6420547094360722241_o.jpg

Last edited:
damn, imagine if Disney got their hands on Sony too, that likely will not get approved though but sheesh

Sony Stock Soars Amid Investor Speculation That Film, TV Business Might Wind Up On The Block

Sony Corp. stock soared today following the news that Chief Executive Kaz Hirai is stepping down from the helm of the Japanese corporation, to be succeeded by Chief Financial Officer Kenichiro Yoshida.

Wall Street observers say the stock movement is a sign of investor speculation that this changing of the guard might open the door to a sale of Sony’s entertainment assets. Sony’s stock closed at $51.99 Friday, rising 6% in the day’s trading at a time when the markets tanked.

However, insiders at the studio say they see no evidence of a shifting corporate strategy under Hirai’s No. 2. Sony will continue to look for opportunities to grow its film and television business, whether through acquisition or merger, sources say. There’s been no discussion of a sale.

I don't even want Disney to buy all of Sony because I'm sure some commission will try to cockblock that via veto. Would monopolize the movie industry. Hopefully Disney can just buy the spiderman character and be done with it.

I don't even want Disney to buy all of Sony because I'm sure some commission will try to cockblock that via veto. Would monopolize the movie industry. Hopefully Disney can just buy the spiderman character and be done with it.
Disney doesn't have to buy anything.

If Sony sells, the Spider-Man rights immediately go back to Marvel.

Its only if Disney wants the rest of Sony entertainment (all their tv and movie rights, studios, and the music record company) would they have to buy anything.

And depending on when Sony sells, Disney could purchase Sony ent. with no veto.

Sony was falling out of good standing among the top studios. So it doesnt really matter who buys their media divisions (Universal, Warner, Comcast, etc.) cuz the market has already been consolidated and monopolized.

:rofl: :pimp:

#BLACKEXCELLENCE

When I think about it though its gonna probably be harder than usual to catch this a few times the first weekend

Was a struggle to get Friday IMAX tickets.

Wanted Thursday night but I was Adams t about my first viewing being IMAX and there was only trash my face is basically touching the screen seats left.

I went back several pages & didn't see this posted...The deplorables started to try & denigrate this film. Am expecting to see a lot of back lash to this flick from them...

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/2/1...panther-rotten-tomatoes-last-jedi-review-bomb

I can just hear it now... "What if there was a white panther movie, black people would be so offended..."

Got tix for me & my son for the Thurs evening showing... Will raid the candy section at FiveBelow before the show... Plan on seeing this at least twice...

The "reverse racism" crowd is one of the most perplexing groups. Like Iron Man, Captain America, Star Lord, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, and Thor aren't all still white guys. It's just one Black Panther film.

Back
Top Bottom