WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I thought Ragnarok was the perfect lane for Hemsworth's Thor. It sucks the first two movies weren't that good because I actually enjoy him playing Thor.

Sick....but Id rather have the Igbo mask Killmonger took from the museum
download (2).jpeg

Also Winston Duke looks wgild familiar. But this is the first thing ive seen him in.

Gives off a Suge Knight vibe

Late to the convo but worst CMB for me was...

Ghost Rider
Spider-Man 3
X-men The Last Stand

I will never forget how cringeworthy the delivery of the dialogue Nic Cage used
“I’m gonna use this curse.”

GOT DAMNNNNNN SON! Literally had the Triple H disgusted look on my face. That scene will always stick out to me for some reason.

Honest question, If we can include cartoon CBM....
Where does Batman Mask of the Phantasm fall.
And flashpoint paradox

Late to the convo but worst CMB for me was...

Ghost Rider
Spider-Man 3
X-men The Last Stand

I will never forget how cringeworthy the delivery of the dialogue Nic Cage used
“I’m gonna use this curse.”

GOT DAMNNNNNN SON! Literally had the Triple H disgusted look on my face. That scene will always stick out to me for some reason.

So no mention of the first Hulk, F4 take your pick on which one, all terrible and let’s not forget Daredevil with ol Ben affleck

Ghost rider was atleast better than F4, hell i rather watch Ghost Rider day over Last Stand and Hulk.

saw black panther Saturday . liked it but it didn't live up to the hype like I expected it to be. they had CGI In places where I was like "yall could've just did that normal." MBJ did a good job playing himself... I mean Killmonger.:lol:

A lot of reviews of this movie by the “conscious” community are doing so as if it was a standalone movie. Was Killmonger right? Maybe, maybe not. Did T’Challa have an Obama moment in the end credits? Maybe, maybe not. Should Killmonger be king? Maybe, maybe not.

Bottom line is that this movie is part of a larger universe that has to maintain continuity with previous and future films. BP cast members already shot their scenes for IW lol, Killmonger lost before he even started.

Another thing, Wakanda already had spies out in the world handling business. A world leader isn’t going to admit to that publicly. They will deny it every time. So how was Wakanda really ignoring the outside world?

77% on rt... kinda surprised.. expected much higher. still gon watch it.

honestly thats what i would rate it. maybe a little lower.

its a good movie, it really is. but i think it suffers from timing.

were spoiled by the marvel movies. and where theyre at right now, its hard to go back to an "origins" movie at this point with everything else going on in the "universe".

I think it suffered from not having another avenger show up. they could have easily implemented winter soldier somewhere besides end credit.and no mention of the last infinity stone at this point in the game? cmon. i get that you didnt want to take away from the origin story or t'chala but you could have implemented the stuff i just mentioned without taking anything away from the character.

like i said at this point in the game the fans are used to seeing that kind of stuff. if this was 5 years ago id probably feel differently.

and as big of a fan of B jordan I am, i just felt like he was too extra in this

saw it on Friday midday so there were no disturbances. My thoughts

Pros: costumes, set design, cinematography, and score were all A+

Supporting actors all had plenty of screen time

The philosophical conflict between T’Challa and Killmonger was refreshing and realistic for a comic movie, I understood Killmonger’s POV to an extent

Cons: The CGI for a lot of the action scenes wasn't very good. Using real stuntmen makes a huge difference, made T'Challa and Killmonger feel completely weightless and damn near like Spiderman. The non costume fight scenes were so much better

For T’Challa to be the lead role it felt like he wasn’t too memorable compared to everyone else

The first 15 minutes of the movie was visually too dark, could barely see anything

Overall I give the movie a 7/8 Very solid, Coogler did a hell of a job. This really felt like something special for a whole audience of people, I had so many older family members who could give half a damn about a MCU just thrilled about this film. I’m glad they let Coogler have full control and didn't force in Avengers setup into the main plot and kept the conflict Wakanda based

Oh and the “what are those” joke absolutely killed me, A1 writing there

Regarding 77% adudience score. I know a lot of DC FAN BOYS set out to give it low scores even before the movie came out. Sure that has a lot to do with it.

I'm a huge DC fan and I actually like most of the DC movies.

But when I see that RT score of 77% I gotta think it's either:
1. Racist people hating
2. DC fans trollin

Cause ain't no way that movie deserves anything less than an 85%
Basically.

honestly thats what i would rate it. maybe a little lower.
were spoiled by the marvel movies. and where theyre at right now, its hard to go back to an "origins" movie at this point with everything else going on in the "universe".

I think it suffered from not having another avenger show up. they could have easily implemented winter soldier somewhere besides end credit.and no mention of the last infinity stone at this point in the game? cmon. i get that you didnt want to take away from the origin story or t'chala but you could have implemented the stuff i just mentioned without taking anything away from the character.

like i said at this point in the game the fans are used to seeing that kind of stuff. if this was 5 years ago id probably feel differently.

and as big of a fan of B jordan I am, i just felt like he was too extra in this

No,
We did not need another Avenger
We did not need winter soldier anywhere else in that movie. The only reason he was even there was for fan service for Infinity War. .
The movie was great without having 8 other people in it. BP been hyped since we found out we were getting him in Civil War. People wanted to see this movie and all about him since day 1, so why would it had needed more avengers.
Black panther (regardless of this being a 98% black casted movie) Deserved shine and a whole origin story just from the fact he's always been a figure head in the Marvel Universe. He's Illuminati man. come on. He has the rarest metal in the world. He's the richest Super hero. Smart, tactical fighter.
We needed all information we got on him, Period.
this movie didn't need to be sullied by another avenger's appearance. As much I love Cap and the rest of them, im glad they didnt' show them in the Jail or something.
This movie was great .
In my top 5 not #1, but it was great the way it was.
Let us have this.

I agree; we needed to experience Wakanda and T'Challa without anyone else from the Avengers present. Having another Avenger in the movie would have taken away screen time from characters like Shuri, Okoye or Nakia and IMO, we needed characters like that to be able to flourish and breathe on their own.

Regarding 77% adudience score. I know a lot of DC FAN BOYS set out to give it low scores even before the movie came out. Sure that has a lot to do with it.

Nonsense. It's obviously racist people going in and scoring it zero without even watching.

Look at the difference between Civil War and BP. This isn't some DC vs Marvel thing. Racists are MAD.

No,
We did not need another Avenger
We did not need winter soldier anywhere else in that movie. The only reason he was even there was for fan service for Infinity War. .
The movie was great without having 8 other people in it. BP been hyped since we found out we were getting him in Civil War. People wanted to see this movie and all about him since day 1, so why would it had needed more avengers.
Black panther (regardless of this being a 98% black casted movie) Deserved shine and a whole origin story just from the fact he's always been a figure head in the Marvel Universe. He's Illuminati man. come on. He has the rarest metal in the world. He's the richest Super hero. Smart, tactical fighter.
We needed all information we got on him, Period.
this movie didn't need to be sullied by another avenger's appearance. As much I love Cap and the rest of them, im glad they didnt' show them in the Jail or something.
This movie was great .
In my top 5 not #1, but it was great the way it was.
Let us have this.

think youre trying to hard to like it.

it was a good movie, i just said it wasnt great. and why I FELT it wasnt. maybe im biased but i love surprise cameos.

not saying you couldnt "have" it.

i loved BP in civil war. but he got washed this entire movie. i think they didnt do him enough justice.

movie had more emphasis on Killmonger than him thats very obvious. the entire movie was about him from beginning to end. with wakandas effect on the world being plot 1a.

Back
Top Bottom