WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i think it's just normal banner in the hulkbuster, but the suit itself probably has something within the interior of it that it can confirm down to the individual

so he's kinda like how obadiah was in warmonger:

screenshot-med-29-e1480618984952.jpg

Fam a god like alien is about to come to earth and take it over with some rocks and y'all really debating if a gamma radiation created beast can fit into a high tech supersuit.

i think it's some sort of situation where banner is reluctant to turn into the hulk, so he uses the hulkbuster.. and then inevitable has zero choice, but to turn into the hulk

i think it's some sort of situation where banner is reluctant to turn into the hulk, so he uses the hulkbuster.. and then inevitable has zero choice, but to turn into the hulk

Banner doesn't wanna Hulk out and make things worst, but sees Thanos about to get some Black Widow yams...

most i see hulk doing, is using weapons.. maybe BP gives dude some vibranium axes or something

tumblr_oo73ww2h621u1kyq6o3_500.gif

its ridiculous that we are less than 2 months for the movie to hit yet we cant get a got damn second trailer!!!

Them Chitarri chariots were giving Hulk the work at the end of Avengers though, no?

Surely, the Thanos troops in Wakanda gotta be tougher than those things.

I just picked up the Thor 4k steelbook. It's beautiful.

First steelbook. I want to start a 4k steelbook collection. Obviously missing Homecoming and GotG2...

Don't want to do ebay. How's amazon for this kind of market? :nerd:

Ordered Black Panther steelbook now.

*edit

Yea I'm probably going to pull a trigger on Homecoming and GotG steebooks on amazon :lol:

Once you cop steelbooks, you're going to look at those plastic boxes in contempt.

I just need a 10th anniversary Iron Man steelbook. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Them Chitarri chariots were giving Hulk the work at the end of Avengers though, no?

Surely, the Thanos troops in Wakanda gotta be tougher than those things.

Bruh... Those things look like Venom and Goro mixed together. And they look slippery too so you can't really land blows too good. Def gonna be tougher

I asked the local theater when they expect to begin pre-sale for IW and the guy thinks it'll begin at the beginning of April.

Ant-Man rewatch before I open up the Ragnarok steelbook. Forgot the ill Salsa song in the Ant-Man intro.

Also forgot that Gyp Rosetti was in this. He's in every ******* movie or TV show.

My Email shows I bought pre-sale tickets for Civil War on March 24th for a May 6th showtime.

Back
Top Bottom