WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Ultron was created by Tony and Banner

The ai from the scepter or whatever went rogue. Him creating Ultron was the answer for all them damn aliens and Thanos lol

Cap answer for that is "we'll fight and die trying" and then the world would just get washed lol. Tony trying to prevent the world from getting washed

Thanos about to come down and wash everyone anyway but Ultron if he were good could have definitely helped against him
Don’t forget Thor

Y’all making me regret the Civil War movie ever happened. 2 years later and and u guys still arguing about Cap vs IM. :lol: :smh:

Marvel ***** around not opening up advance tickets yet. For CW, which opened on May 4, you could buy tickets by the week of March 20

Ultron was created by Tony and Banner

The ai from the scepter or whatever went rogue. Him creating Ultron was the answer for all them damn aliens and Thanos lol

Cap answer for that is "we'll fight and die trying" and then the world would just get washed lol. Tony trying to prevent the world from getting washed

Thanos about to come down and wash everyone anyway but Ultron if he were good could have definitely helped against him
And this guy is suppose to be a tactical genius.

Fight and die trying..... together :smh:

Also a call back to Steve being the dummy to lay on a wire and let dudes crawl over him while Tony would just cut the wire :lol:

We need Fury back ASAP!

Captain Colonizer has a weird fetish with the idea of dying in battle. He let his old man’s storytelling negatively affect him. His dad probably told him he killed 100 men with a single clip in World War 1

Lol the whole point of the 'we'll fight and die trying, together' line was to reinforce teamwork. At that point, Tony had gone rogue and decided unilaterally that he needed to create Ultron - ______ -

Lol the whole point of the 'we'll fight and die trying, together' line was to reinforce teamwork. At that point, Tony had gone rogue and decided unilaterally that he needed to create Ultron - ______ -

That just shows you how dumb your Virgin hero is. Yup let me motivate my team to work together by suggesting we’ll die together. That was his selling point.

Virgin America is a straight buffoon. Hulk smarter than the Virgin. Easy.
91f7e024f1bc23572d72ebcf904a0c7b.gif

I don't know why I didn't address it much earlier but where are you getting the freeloading from.

Cap wasn't living at Avengers headquarters. He had his own tiny little apartment. Watch WS again bros.

You going all the way back to TWS? That apartment was SHIELD issued. What you think happened when he took SHIELD down? He didn't ask for Tony's help during TWS, but his *** was real quick to raid Tony's fridge and sleep on his 1,000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets by the time AOU occurred. Probably had the new YSL bath robe. His *** too good for government issued cots now. Virgin America need to be humbled.

You going all the way back to TWS? That apartment was SHIELD issued. What you think happened when he took SHIELD down? He didn't ask for Tony's help during TWS, but his *** was real quick to raid Tony's fridge and sleep on his 1,000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets by the time AOU occurred. Probably had the new YSL bath robe. His *** too good for government issued cots now. Virgin America need to be humbled.
Lol he doesn't need 1000 thread cotton sheets

Look at the IW trailer again. Cap looks like he thrived while on the run, no?

Lol he doesn't need 1000 thread cotton sheets

Look at the IW trailer again. Cap looks like he thrived while on the run, no?

Stop it. Don't let the trailer fool you. This guy been in Wakanda! He been sippin' on the finest Umqombothi and Witblits. He's been cuddling with big breasts like casaba melons (cuddling cause you know he's still a virgin). He's known for leeching. It's all he do!

Of course a fool like Zik selectively chooses what to read saying I support Russia, but what's to expect other than alternative narrative. Tony is a little boy in a man's body, has daddy issues, selfish, can't keep a woman, and is a bigger threat to the earth. Just because you think you're trying to help the world, your actions prove otherwise and he needs to be held accountable.

Of course a fool like Zik selectively chooses what to read saying I support Russia, but what's to expect other than alternative narrative. Tony is a little boy in a man's body, has daddy issues, selfish, can't keep a woman, and is a bigger threat to the earth. Just because you think you're trying to help the world, your actions prove otherwise and he needs to be held accountable.

Tony is a little boy in a man's body?? THAN WHAT THE **** IS STEVE ROGERS?! He's literally a little boy in a man's body! FOH

Steve would literally tear down the world and go against the universe for Bucky though lol

Tony is a little boy in a man's body?? THAN WHAT THE **** IS STEVE ROGERS?! He's literally a little boy in a man's body! FOH
You're out here making no sense just spewing verbal diarrhea in hopes something sticks. Get some help, mental health is a major topic and many places offer free consultations. Where you from, I can help find something in your city.

Back
Top Bottom