WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Feige is on record that within the first ten minutes of the movie, that Thanos is going to show why he's different from all the other marvel villains.

He's not going to **** around

He might kill Loki before the cold open finishes and the title screen comes on.

*edit

Did I say ten minutes? I meant five minutes

This is a direct quote from Feige

Within the first five minutes of Infinity War, people will understand why Thanos is the biggest and baddest villain in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

http://www.slashfilm.com/avengers-i...s-the-biggest-and-baddest-villain-in-the-mcu/

Last edited:
IMG_4591.JPG

The first five mins will probably be the continuation of Ragnarok. Those boys will get murked... cant wait

Trailer won’t play... :nerd:
VIA the AMC app, could today be the day?
Could be the OG trailer, but why wouldn’t it play if it’s something we’ve already seen?
I think it’s a screen grab of the Guardians, & maybe it’ll pick up where the last trailer left off.... I don’t know, it’s getting closer & closer!

C8E3392B-ED40-4D65-A469-EE63B58DB20E.png
065286A8-301E-4C85-934E-8A145DF34586.png
0146D71A-F6F0-4929-95C2-69CDA0345409.png

already NYC people, what is the BEST Imax theater in the city!. Im looking to buy these tickets ASAP And I want the BEST experience

Lowkey I want to see an Avenger offed in a horrific way...like depacitated or a snapped neck and his lifeless body flung into a wall like a doll.

I really think they're gonna kill a few people permanently in A3, my guess is Loki and Drax. I think we're gonna get one death that is gonna be reversed via the time stone or undone through altering the timeline with those devices that they all had on set. multi-verse is definitely getting explored in A4 though. but my pick for that death that's gonna be for shock value is peter. think they're gonna undo it, but I really think he bites the dust.

Hope marvel gets a little gruesome like a snapped neck or a dark knight camera trick decapitation. disney going dark without actually showing anything. In the most recent comics, Thanos rips Tony in half while he's in the Iron Man costume. It's insane lol.

Listen, if I don't see gruesome deaths like the ones in X-MEN DOFP, then I'll be disappointed.

The way Colossus got his arm ripped off and face crushed was brutal! Then he got ripped apart in the end!

Iceman getting his head choked off and then melted in both versions.

Warpath's face being incerated.

Blink getting impaled both times.

and Storm... that one hurt most. Well Colossus' was close.

They better bring the deaths in glorious fashion!

Thanos needs to stomp meek and korg out . I got feeling that idris / hemindall won’t make it past the first 4 Mins.

What I'm thinking is Thor gets his *** kicked and tossed into space. Hulk puts up a slightly better fight against Thanos, but gets punched/hurled from space and crash lands on Earth. Actually, I take that back. It seems like Banner remembers Thanos' attack, so maybe he doesn't Hulk out? I can't remember if MCU Banner has recollection of what Hulk does. I'm actually curious how Bruce gets back to Earth.

Anyway, I hate to say it, but Loki is a goner in that opening sequence.

It's hard to imagine who will die, but I can think of who will live.

I can't see Bruce/Hulk dying. I almost feel him and Tony are untouchable since they're the most popular (movie, merchandise). It's hard to think of no Hulk in the MCU. He's always been the Earth's greatest threat when you think about it. I still think somewhere they'll want to do a WWH story line as well. Hulk might be the next big bad in Phase 5.

Although Tony won't die, he'll be officially retired as Iron Man. I can see him heading a new SHIELD and taking a backseat. Just doing cameos or voice overs.

T'Challa won't die. He's just getting started.

Star Lord will survive.

Spidey is sticking around.

Strange will pull through.

I'm torn on Wanda. There's definitely potential in a House of M type of story with her if Vision dies, but I also feel they might want to cut ties with the character if the FOX deal doesn't go through.

Anyone else can get it.

Back
Top Bottom