WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I know they won't do it but when Thanos gets all the stones, I'm going to be playing "Last Dayz" by Onyx in my head.

Remember Infinity Gauntlet, Gamora mentions "a snap of a finger" in the trailer. If he gets all the stones, he might just literally snap his fingers and ether most of the cosmos.

True, mostly will come down to reviews/word of moth! BP about to do another 30 million in its 5 week, INSANE! I beleive a movie hasn’t been number 1 for 5 weeks since Avatar, I could be wrong though.

Black Panther’ Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; ‘Tomb Raider’ At $22M-$24M – Midday Update
black-panther.jpg

Disney
by Anthony D'Alessandro

March 16, 2018 12:11pm
Friday midday update: Once again, it’s another weekend where other studios can blame Black Panther for eating up their homework: The Disney/Marvel movie is looking at its fifth No. 1 notch with an estimated $26M-$28M sending its cume to $604M-$606M by Sunday and crossing that threshold in its 31st day of release. That makes Black Panther the second-fastest to $600M after Star Wars The Force Awakens (12 days) and ahead of Jurassic World (36 days) and Star Wars: The Last Jedi (37 days).

We’re so damn spoiled man, after this & “Avengers 4”, I think most would agree that they’ve had their share of “Comic Book Movies.”

Nah. I'm still waiting to see a proper X man movie and Galactus. Silver Surfer. Kang. And much more.

It’ll be a while before I want to see that!
After seeing a lot of the X-Men & Fantastic 4 reboots/failures it’s just redundant. Even watching Spider-Man Homecoming I was a little burned out, the fatigue is real. The MCU Spider-Man was dope, & I see why they wanted to connect it with Civil War & later...
But, how many times can one watch an origin story in a span of 15/20 years? :rolleyes

Yeah but homecoming was done well, received well and unlike any of the other films. We haven't seen the xmen rebooted yet . I don't want to see them either right now but I still want to see them properly done.

I won't nothing more than for Steve's last worst to be "Tony was right".

Say what you will, but If Ultron wasn't corrupted by the infinity stone, they'd have Ultron and all those Ultron goon bots. They'd be kickin' back, stretching and drinking Gatorade, up until Thanos checked in the game.

The Russos said "the people who you dont think got enough screen time or didnt show up in Infinity, they will definitely be there in A4"

So, Nick Fury, Ant-man, Wasp, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye (Ronin) gonna get significant time in A4

Yeah but homecoming was done well, received well and unlike any of the other films. We haven't seen the xmen rebooted yet . I don't want to see them either right now but I still want to see them properly done.

It was, a lot better than the Sony attempt, but again... we’ve had SIX Spider-Man movies in a span of 15 years. (2002-2017)

X-Men has been rebooted via Fox, not in a way we want, but it has... They’re even rebooting the whole “Dark Phoenix” story line. Which was in X-Men The Last Stand in ‘06, some more fatigue! :lol:
9E5B3695-A6C4-4740-BEB5-828C0F71952D.jpeg

B9A5F75D-85FA-4902-B31E-B19BCC76C3E8.jpeg

And out of those 6, it still managed to be perhaps the best representation of the character and a really great one so the number of attempts don't matte until they're in Marvels hands

They have not had a true reboot and I'm not really gonna get into semantics. It won't be a reboot until Feige has control of it.

Pre-sale copped. I hate crowds so I always avoid opening weekends. But this is an event. We've been waiting 10 years for this. This is the new generation's Star Wars. Every box record is about to be broken :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom