WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Its officially official :pimp:

Avengers: Infinity War 3× tomorrow.

Had some close calls. Tell me why my dad called me out the blue talking about I have to come with him to the doctor for some procedure (they require someone be with him for w/e test this is). I was like Ahhhhh naaahhh, I might be busy we shall see. I was mad wishy washy on confirming I'd go :lol:

Luckily I find out just now that the appointment was cancelled cuz the doctor's mother died.

That #ThanosBalance :nthat:I was lowkey overjoyed I was let off the hook.

Nothing stopping me now. Clearly destiny, fate, and death are on my side.

Gonna open the theater doors like

giphy.gif

Won't matter if they don't open that way.

Before yall call me a heartless monster

tumblr_onx63thHHi1w36i71o7_250.gif

tumblr_mo2talFk5T1s2sn7wo1_500.gif

Last edited:
To those watching tonight, enjoy!

I will be able to celebrate with you all by tomorrow lol

Its officially official :pimp:

Avengers: Infinity War 3× tomorrow.

Had some close calls. Tell me why my dad called me out the blue talking about I have to come with him to the doctor for some procedure (they require someone be with him for w/e test this is). I was like Ahhhhh naaahhh, I might be busy we shall see. I was mad wishy washy on confirming I'd go :lol:

Luckily I find out just now that the appointment was cancelled cuz the doctor's mother died.

That #ThanosBalance :nthat:I was lowkey overjoyed I was let off the hook.

Nothing stopping me now. Clearly destiny fate, and death are on my side.

Gonna open the theater doors like

giphy.gif

Won't matter if they don't open that way.

Before yall call me a heartless monster

tumblr_onx63thHHi1w36i71o7_250.gif

tumblr_mo2talFk5T1s2sn7wo1_500.gif
Bro You're so EVIL!!!!!!

But I like it!!!!!! LMAO

idk how yall watch in 3d or imax. i know im getting old because I can't keep up with all the flashly lights and big screen

The day is finally here and I'm in a packed theater. Side note: If I ever see a new movie on release day I'm only doing it at a theater with reserved seating.

The day is finally here and I'm in a packed theater. Side note: If I ever see a new movie on release day I'm only doing it at a theater with reserved seating.
I'm in union square right now and I see a line around the block for the movie. Lol wtf.

I can't do that anymore

Back
Top Bottom