WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Maybe I missed though I’m sure I didn’t and like to get some thought processes going by why the hell was there no explanation for why the Guardians went to Titan? Like they just conveniently showed up to meet Thanos but were they tracking a Q ship or is that something we have to “assume”? Same with Gamora. She was apart of the ambush on Thanos out of nowhere.

Are you serious? Dude c'mon now. This is that rancid nitpicking you're Doing. Starlord knew Thanos took Gamora. Obviously the only clue they had and with the limited knowledge they knew about him was probably where he came from. Simple deduction. They probably weren't expecting him there but it was the most logical place to start to drum up any clues as to where he'd go or be.

I'm not saying Thanos is the best part of the movie but he is the movie. He is that all around perfect villain. Insane but cold and surgical. The infinity gauntlet story line was him being thirsty for a chick! That's the Thanos you want? Doing it for the nookie? This was a General Zod but the succesful version.

I'm 38 so i grew up reading first print copies of X-men during the X-tinction agenda, New Mutants to the X-Force stage and infinity gauntlet so for me to see all those funny books come to life like this is amazing. I'm not getting lost in the sauce. So we didn't get to see him acquire the power stone. Enh. I for one hold GOTG in very low regard so i may be biased, but is really not seeing him acquire the first stone really that critical. In fact, i think it's better to leave it to our imaginations as to what he did when you consider how all of the rest were obtained. that's the signs of great storytelling. letting you know how bad a villain is and then letting you be the maker of their sordid past.

He's just Thanos good guy counterpart and rival. Starlin (guy who created both) basically has them as the yin and yang if his cosmic stories.
Its a pretty deep dive to get fully in to Adam Warlock. I would legit say read his Wikipedia page :lol:
They say they're not thinking about the Fox merger but that would be a great start premise wise to integrate X-Men and F4.
ust need to do it on a grander scale and choose wisely who does it.
With that not in mind, I don't think its that likely for them to soft reboot their cinematic universe. Just alter it enough.
Nope.
Anybody in here who hasn't seen it wants to be spoiled.

What I meant by the Onslaught reference. was remember how the Marvel universe had to beat Onslaught, which was (memory is a bit hazy) all the heroes who werent mutants that were fighting basically had to sacrifice themselves to Beat Onslaught. while all the mutants (and some other high powered people) got to chill in the back.
Then a few months later we got Heroes reborn with all the characters. (avengers and FF4)
This way Marvel can basically start a new phase and give new characters the roles of Tony Stark Cap. or something. Or resign contracts and let them be the old versions like it isin the comicsnow[/QUOTE]

That’s why he used the opportunity to beg Thanos to spare Tony in exchange for the time stone...If Strange just offered it up willingly then Thanos would’ve known something was off...

tenor.gif

plot twist:
what if everyone that were dusted are the ones who are still alive and everyone that "stayed", are DEAD?

I was thinking kind of along the same lines...

Basically the the ash bunch were sent to an alternate universe...

Could also be a way explain why we haven’t seen mutants and the Fantastic Four in the world Marvel has built...They weren’t there because they were part of a separate universe...

I don't think this movie is making Star Wars type money.
You either got to be a huge Marvel Studios fan or a masochist to watch this movie mutliple times.
It's going to be A4 that'll make that money, I bet.

You either got to be a huge Marvel Studios fan or a masochist to watch this movie mutliple times.

I plan to see it at least two more times. Yeah it sucks to watch people die again, and again, and again. But the end credit numbs the pain a little

Agreed...

A4 is the payoff film...Even though the marketing made everybody think IW was going to be THAT movie...

I was having an argument with a cousin. I told him that I feel like A4 is probably going to be a more uplifting, positive movie to counter-balance IW. Like I feel like riots will start if A4 is the same as IW. He wants and thinks the IW will stay dark lol.

I don't mind a dark movie if it's handled well. And IW was handled well. But I prefer lighter fare lol.

What I meant by the Onslaught reference. was remember how the Marvel universe had to beat Onslaught, which was (memory is a bit hazy) all the heroes who werent mutants that were fighting basically had to sacrifice themselves to Beat Onslaught. while all the mutants (and some other high powered people) got to chill in the back.
Then a few months later we got Heroes reborn with all the characters. (avengers and FF4)
This way Marvel can basically start a new phase and give new characters the roles of Tony Stark Cap. or something. Or resign contracts and let them be the old versions like it isin the comicsnow
Yeah I got the gist of it.

Like I said if its specifically about bringing in F4 and X-Men by 2021 or 2022 its one of the best ways instead of trying to say
they were always around.

However if Feige and co. are pretty much just focusing on Marvel cosmic and will give both franchises a break after 2019 then they'll find some other cosmic event to bring them in; straight up alter history, merge the universe with another, etc.

Last edited:
correct me if im wrong but didnt they cut Captain Marvel from IW?

They did cut her because working her origins in would’ve taken too much time away from Thanos...This is clearly his movie so I’m good with hit...I’m sure trying to introduce any other new characters in here would’ve felt forced...

Yeah, he should’ve physically killed at least 6-10 avengers. In fights he beat them up and played with them but didn’t go savage and just kill a few.
I think he didn't waste too much time with mundane **** being so close to his finish line that'll take care of it anyways. Those deaths are only not real to us, the jaded audience.

1st off, ******* dope. Great job bringing all that together. I’m not nearly as into it as some of y’all so for me I loved most of it. Was the ultimate film in the sense that films are meant to entertain.

Star Lord a goof for getting mad emotional :lol:.

Main gripe, how you just gonna dust BP like that and not give that more of an intense focus. I’m sorry, what

Rocket the rabbit was on point :lol: :pimp:

Assuming CM is as powerful as they say she will be, you can't have her show up and still have the team taking huge L's. Let them take the L's and have her in A4 be a new powerful ally that will have them turn the tides, basically like Luke Skwalker in ROTJ.

Back
Top Bottom