WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I thought the same **** about Vision :lol: got a damn infinity stone in ya forehead but getting the snot beat out of you at every fight. "Sex bot" :frown:

Am I missing something with the BP 4K disc? It’s not HDR or Dolby Vision? I’ve also checked ITUNES, they don’t even have 4K version just HD.

iTunes doesn’t have any Disney movies in 4K. It’s 4k hdr on other services like Vudu.

Not sure what’s up with your disc though.

Morbius would cool to see in SM too...I know there's someone else in this thread that ****s with him I forget who though :lol:

Watching ragnarok is like watching a NZ comedy movie. It's awesome

Been tryna tell people to watch Hunt for the Wilderpeople (also directed by Taika). Knowing his humor and Thor being the funniest avenger, I knew we were in for a good time.

My thing with this potential Sinster 6 is Keaton is such a boss and has elevated the Vulture as a villain so much that I can't see Doc Ock being a part of this S6.

I think its a strain to see Kraven on the team too.

Saw Avengers again last night. Lady sitting in front of me loudly asked her man "Where's Tobey Maguire?" when Spidey jumped out of the bus.

SMFH
10 years and 2 Spideys later asking for Tobey :pimp: :rofl:

Think how hilarious it would be to see grown *** Tobey on that hs bus :lol:

Been tryna tell people to watch Hunt for the Wilderpeople (also directed by Taika). Knowing his humor and Thor being the funniest avenger, I knew we were in for a good time.

Need to watch!

IW is considered such a big event movie that you got people who haven't watched a marvel movie in years asking for Toby lmao

I'm sure quite a huge chunk of IW's audience has skipped a lot of Marvel movies...

I see some ppl on twitter are actually trying to cram/catch up on Marvel movies before watching IW

I think A4's audience will increase because in that year's span there will be a chunk of people who weren't up to date that are finally caught up

IW is considered such a big event movie that you got people who haven't watched a marvel movie in years asking for Toby lmao

I'm sure quite a huge chunk of IW's audience has skipped a lot of Marvel movies...

I see some ppl on twitter are actually trying to cram/catch up on Marvel movies before watching IW
Yeah, my sister-in-law binged watched all the Marvel movies before watching IW.

Is that Firefist in the screen cap?

finally caught my 2nd viewing on sunday.
Movie was sold out, so the energy was def electric for sure, because a bunch of people were scratching their heads, asking questions while the credits rolled and Thor, rocket and Groot comin to Wakanda got HUGE appaluse.
One thing I enjoyed more since I knew what was happening was the score of the film. The music when Thanos whoops Hulk, Thors entrance w/ Rocket and groot, The cull obsedian/Ebony Maw fight music, Cap's entrance and the theme playing during the train station fight. Of course Thanos resting while watching the sunset on a grateful universe, music was perfection!

That scene where Thor is talking to Rocket definitely almost had me about to cry. I'm not saying the entire movie is Oscar caliber in any form and anyone should be nominated(LOL besides Brolin), but Hemsworth definitely put in some work for that scene.

That Maw/Obsedian fight is up there for me in terms of fave fight from any MCU film too. I LOVED that they didn't show anything from that fight in the trailers.

It's pretty early but this film is my favorite of the year, and I don't see it changing.

tumblr_p8okqu7pLD1sm2zm6o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom