WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

AVENGERS 4 Adds Golden Globe-Nominated 13 REASONS WHY Actress Katherine Langford

Joe and Anthony Russo's Avengers 4 is already in the can, but we've just now recieved word on a previously unannounced cast member.

According to The Wrap, Golden Globe-nominated actress Katherine Langford will have a role in the Marvel sequel. Though the 22-year-old 13 Reasons Why breakout has shot all of her scenes, no details on which character she'll be playing are available at this time.

Possible HAWKEYE Solo Project Update - Will Clint Barton Train Kate Bishop As His Replacement?

A couple of months back, a rumor did the rounds about a possible standalone Hawkeyeproject - we're not sure if it was a movie or something for Disney's new streaming service - being discussed at Marvel, and now we have an update.

According to MCU Cosmic, the project is now in active development although things are still in the very early stages. Apparently, the story will borrow elements from Matt Fraction and David Aja’s acclaimed comic series, which saw Clint Barton train a new archer to potentially take up the Hawkeye mantle.

On the heels of yesterday's news that 13 Reasons Why actress Katherine Langford has filmed scenes for Avengers 4, this is bound to fuel speculation that she'll be playing Kate Bishop - but that's just one possibility.

I’m really starting to get excited for A4. The things I’ve been hearing so far is so far fetched.

Quantum realm, Pepper in Rescue Suit, time travel. It’s gonna be bananas

I jus don’t think it’s gonna be that simple. IMO

How they’ll reverse the damage already done to the entire universe, there’s definitely gonna be some consequences in the long run

You just expected everybody to stay dead?

I never said that. I'd be OK with a loophole that everyone that was 'snapped' away aren't really dead and just trapped somewhere. The ones that was killed without the snap can stay dead Ej. Vision, Gamora Loki.

Like you don't like changelings, I don't like time travel...much. Never have.

If they get a hold of the gauntlet, they can snap the lost ones back without affecting time.

There’s a lot of ways to undo the snap, but the “time vortex” name drop in AM&TW leads us to some kind of time manipulation

When Antman was in the Quantum Realm to grab some healing properties for Ghost?

Didn’t Hank & Co. say they are the only ones that could get him out of QR because some sort of device he was using?? (Correct me if I’m wrong)

But Antman will likely have no choice but to step through the time vortex because it’s the only way out?

When Antman was in the Quantum Realm to grab some healing properties for Ghost?

Didn’t Hank & Co. say they are the only ones that could get him out of QR because some sort of device he was using?? (Correct me if I’m wrong)

But Antman will likely have no choice but to step through the time vortex because it’s the only way out?
No don't think its said that way but it's implied pretty heavily and made clear from events earlier in the movie and again in the post credit scene you need somebody on the outside controlling the quantum tunnel to get you out of the quantum realm.

Watching Civil War... Black Panther scenes were amazing. T’Challa scenes/quotes even better.

Zemo... a cold piece. His line about scumbags flaw, having green in his blue eyes, followed by playing the footage of Barnes killing Tony’s parents was heavy.

Thanos is Thanos. But Zemo the reason why he was so successful.

840305C6-7F41-4613-B854-2A04252BF087.gif

I really felt that. Great scene. Great acting.

Ok that makes sense then. So yea Antman pretty much will step through the vortex and end up 5 years into the future?
No don't think its said that way but it's implied pretty heavily and made clear from events earlier in the movie and again in the post credit scene you need somebody on the outside controlling the quantum tunnel to get you out of the quantum realm.

Ok that makes sense then. So yea Antman pretty much will step through the vortex and end up 5 years into the future?
Most likely.

May not be that straightforward.

If there were time, you can do a lot more with Ant-Man stranded in the QR and then Ant-Man skipping through the time stream via a time vortex.

I just don’t understand how the Russo’s can raise the bar with Winter Soldier, then shoot that ***** into the stratosphere with Civil War and then face plant with Infinity War. Like there is nothing that had that level of bravado like Panther’s speech to Cap and Falcon or Cap in the elevator asking the goons “before we get started, does anyone want to get out”. Still hurting months later :smh:

So is the King of Wakanda not always the Black Panther?

Wasn't in CW.. seems t'challa was BP while he was still prince

We never saw him in costume until T’Chaka died however. Which is how the mantle is passed. He was in training to take the throne and be the Black Panther and it’s safe to assume he was doing the work as the Panther where his father physically couldn’t do it or had to fulfill more sovereign matters but once he died T’Chala’s title of Black Panther became official along with his title as king.

We never saw him in costume until T’Chaka died however. Which is how the mantle is passed. He was in training to take the throne and be the Black Panther and it’s safe to assume he was doing the work as the Panther where his father physically couldn’t do it or had to fulfill more sovereign matters but once he died T’Chala’s title of Black Panther became official along with his title as king.

But my question is not about T'Chala specifically, it more general.

Does the title Black Panther and King go hand in hand?

Can I be Black Panther and you King of Wakanda?

Back
Top Bottom