WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

46qqj2y065121.jpg

A Hulk comeback is coo, but this is the rematch I'm waiting for.

The character work for Tony is what made this match work. He feared Thanos the most, ever since New York. It shaped who he is; The fear, the anxiety, the depression, Ultron. Tony just never had a face to go with the fear until this moment. Although this is superhero fiction, as a person who battles PTSD/depression/anxiety, I found this amazing! Especially to Tony's arc. It takes a strong person dealing with all of that to stand up to their fear. Tony was a beast for looking his worst fear in his eyes and not be shook.

That was beautiful, man.

46qqj2y065121.jpg

A Hulk comeback is coo, but this is the rematch I'm waiting for.

The character work for Tony is what made this match work. He feared Thanos the most, ever since New York. It shaped who he is; The fear, the anxiety, the depression, Ultron. Tony just never had a face to go with the fear until this moment. Although this is superhero fiction, as a person who battles PTSD/depression/anxiety, I found this amazing! Especially to Tony's arc. It takes a strong person dealing with all of that to stand up to their fear. Tony was a beast for looking his worst fear in his eyes and not be shook.

There is a reason the 1 dude who actually saw the future knew who wasnt expendable if they stood a literal chance in hell of winning/surviving

Infinity War ended up being a pretty tight story structure wise.

Dont know how or where the Defenders would've showed up other than the fight and abduction in the city where Spidey just happened to show up.

Last edited:
Infinity War ended up being a pretty tight story structure wise.

Dont know how or where the Defenders would've showed up other than the fight and abduction in the city Where Spidey just happened to show up.

Russos did work in that regard.. but they did the same thing with CW to a degree too

To me, I'd argue that's mostly really t'challa's origin story.. THEN tony just dealing with a ton of shh when the situation arises with WS which throws him and cap at each other.. then you have spidey and his whole situation.. WS and his whole situation

And icing on the cake you got SW with vision sprinkled on top

That's obviously not everything (zero taking advantage of everything.. government stuff).. but the movie had a lot going

Just watched bad time at the el royale, should have gone with Steve trevor chris over thor Chris

He’ll probably appear in Winter Soldier and Black Widow tv series’s.

And Chris Pine is cool, but he’s not my Captain. They got the right Chris for that role.

He’ll probably appear in Winter Soldier and Black Widow tv series’s.

And Chris Pine is cool, but he’s not my Captain. They got the right Chris for that role.
They're talking about Bad Times @ the El Royale not Captain America.

Based on Jeremy Conrad's And Daniel R's annoying teasing....I'm guessing trailer will drop on Monday. Apparently Monday is exactly 150 days from Avengers 4?

Back
Top Bottom