WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Was underwhelmed at first but I’m starting to like the teaser because I want more footage and want to know what’s goin on ya know.

But this movie can’t jus be about undoing everything and stopping Thanos right? There has to be more than that?

But this movie can’t jus be about undoing everything and stopping Thanos right? There has to be more than that?

i hope so

id really hate it if there are no consequence after all of that

thats why i dont want gamorrah back, there just has to be a negative after all of this

as much as i hate to see any of the og's die, i think it just makes sense for one (or two) of them to disappear for good

tumblr_pjdh9rmgoK1xxqx93o2_500.gif

Russos on their Terrence Mallick **** too? This is the goto shot for every movie now :lol:

Watching ant man and wasp for first time. 8 mins in and they say “your dad went to fight with captain America 2 years ago”

So the whole “I hope they don’t fast forward too much” ain’t it. In the new trailer he says “we fought at the airport a few years back...”. So I think that scene was only a few years (3 to 4) after civil war and may 1 year after Infinity wars.

Did the Hulkster interact with Antman and Spidey? I watched IW only once and I think he may have only interacted with Shuri.

Banner and spidey were both in that battle before Tony spidey and strange go to space

Scott, nothing I can remember

he didn't

iirc in iw he was surprised that there's a antMAN

dont think banner really got to properly "meet" spidey/peter

Back
Top Bottom