WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I look at CM like antman and the wasp

I’m hungry, so I’m going eat.. but I know why I showed up and CM ain’t it.. CM marvel is like the nuts/chips/whatever at the bar when you’re waiting to be seated and there is a half hour wait or something at the restaurant

If you think this low of the next main character of the MCU...

The way I see it:

End Game is waygu beef grade A5

Captain Marvel is the best ribeye available not of the waygu line

But the way some of you guys talk, Captain Marvel is not even steak :smh:
It’s more like the water and bread (not good bread). It’s there but I don’t really want it, damn sure didn’t ask for it but I’m starving so I’ll eat the middle parts

I'd throw you guys out of the steakhouse... Or worse, serve you guys overcooked steak. That'll teach you for not recognizing good meat when you see it (pause).

If you think this low of the next main character of the MCU...

nah.. i'm just THAT focused/excited for end game

hope the movie is good.. but even if it aint, i'm focusing on what can be taken away for end game

It’s more like the water and bread (not good bread). It’s there but I don’t really want it, damn sure didn’t ask for it but I’m starving so I’ll eat the middle parts
But u need it if she is integral to the story in Endgame. Like saying u don’t want antman and then u watch civil war and wonder why there’s a character in it who keeps shrinking

Or better yet not wanting BP and not watching it only to watch IW wondering what wakanda is.

I'm 100 percent positive the movie is going to be good.

Idk why I seem to be the only one on the planet who thinks so, but it seems obvious that the trailers are holding a lot of stuff back

49536512_471163223414994_3953113947195785840_n.jpg

Marvel’s very first female superhero? Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and Wasp are male apparently :smh:

But u need it if she is integral to the story in Endgame. Like saying u don’t want antman and then u watch civil war and wonder why there’s a character in it who keeps shrinking

Or better yet not wanting BP and not watching it only to watch IW wondering what wakanda is.

see.. i specifically used antman and the wasp for a reason

i like the movie, it was ok.. not in my top 10 MCU movies.. but it came after infinity war and because of that i couldnt fully appreciate that film on it's own without focusing on the bigger picture.. but the biggest take away from the film for me was how the quantum realm could be used in end game

personally i dont think marvel is doing CM any favors by putting it just before end game.. a october, november or december release would been good for it.. and then give it til april for end game

I'm 100 percent positive the movie is going to be good.

Idk why I seem to be the only one on the planet who thinks so, but it seems obvious that the trailers are holding a lot of stuff back

it probably has to do with lack of character knowledge by most people coupled with the fact of an interstellar war that includes aliens

now you can argue that there’s been “aliens” throughout many MCU movies but it feels more like a star trek movie than marvel

just my assumption

see.. i specifically used antman and the wasp for a reason

i like the movie, it was ok.. not in my top 10 MCU movies.. but it came after infinity war and because of that i couldnt fully appreciate that film on it's own without focusing on the bigger picture.. but the biggest take away from the film for me was how the quantum realm could be used in end game

personally i dont think marvel is doing CM any favors by putting it just before end game.. a october, november or december release would been good for it.. and then give it til april for end game
But what if CM ends minutes before end game starts. Like they flash forward to her getting the page from fury. Then making it so close to end game makes tons of sense

All of you guys got ******* stupid *** food metaphors for these movies.

We get it. None of you are hyped for CM.

it probably has to do with lack of character knowledge by most people coupled with the fact of an interstellar war that includes aliens

now you can argue that there’s been “aliens” throughout many MCU movies but it feels more like a star trek movie than marvel

just my assumption

I really don't know what you're seeing that makes you think of star trek when you're watching the trailers

CM is having a simultaneous worldwide release on the weekend of international women's day. Marvel knows exactly what they're doing. Lol

Back
Top Bottom