WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lol let these people skip

I'll just laugh at them if endgame doesn't make sense to them

While I agree, that's it's on people if they skip

However, this is where I do see this movie like BP and his role in IW.. BP had a role to play but clearly wasn't the star of IW

Dr strange's movie was enough before plus him showing up in ragnorak.. also with BP, he had a significant role in CW

I hope she doesn't show up in IW and is the cheat code when you have this build up with the other characters

20190220_121259.jpg

20190220_121314.jpg

I hope she doesn't show up in IW and is the cheat code when you have this build up with the other characters

You should read the Russo Brothers interview that specifically addressed this. They were straight up asked how they were going to integrate someone with OP powers into the Avengers mix. They basically admitted it was a challenge but they made it work.

I've said it before but I don't think anyone is more aware of how attached fans have gotten to the core characters than marvel studios. You don't have to worry about the core characters getting upstaged.

In the climate we are in right now I can understand why some feel there is the possibility of CM coming in OP, but we don’t even have a fully leveled up Thor yet. Doubt they have her steal the shine from the OGs.

Plus going forward there are dozens of more powerful Marvel characters to use. They already got Adam on deck in one of the credit scenes.

This got me thinking that Jean was the most OP during all of those X-men movies and I never heard anyone complain about that. Think most of this is just a reaction to Brie. TBH it never crossed my mind that the strongest of the X-men was a woman.:lol:

A woman being the strongest isn’t an issue for me

For me, if they had previously established the character, even to the degree of BP and spidey who each had their own movies plus playing roles in CW.. giving us time to digest and they’re still secondary guys to the main guys.. or even dr strange

I don’t mind her showing up and being part of the team.. just don’t want her to be this grand savior when there are moves to be made by primary team

Like I want to see what the think tank of tony, rocket, banner, nebula, Thor and Scott could come up with.. hopefully shuri is there to be added too, but at the very least they have access to vibranium

I think if Captain Marvel was a get out of jail free card End Game wouldn't be rumored to be close to 3 hours long

I trust the russos

I trust the russos, to a degree

Tony went toe to toe with hulk in AOU

Tony goes toe to toe with thanos in IW

Takes a tank bullet in IM with the mark 3.. mark 2 becomes war machine

Then his suits get nerf’d in CW

Then his suits get nerf’d in CW

You been saying this for years

I still don't know how else do you expect Tony to transform while he's still inside the chopper

As for the cap fight he let himself get distracted and got washed

He had the hulkbuster for Hulk and the nano suit for Thanos. He didn't go toe to toe with Thanos. He lasted 30 seconds with Thanos and gave him a paper cut.

I mean I get them throwing punches

But his suits basically went back to A1/IM2 tech.. and the strength of the suit seemed just above mark 42, which was when dude had PTSD going when building em

You been saying this for years

I still don't know how else do you expect Tony to transform while he's still inside the chopper

As for the cap fight he let himself get distracted and got washed

Tony perfected the mark 42 tech in AOU with the mark 43

He was using parts of the suits by itself to fight in other movies (he literally fought Steve with just parts of his suit in AOU).. parts of CW don’t make sense when you consider history of the films

Tony perfected the mark 42 tech in AOU with the mark 43

He was using parts of the suits by itself to fight in other movies (he literally fought Steve with just parts of his suit in AOU).. parts of CW don’t make sense when you consider history of the films
He was using a part of his suit to fight WS in CW as well

He was using a part of his suit to fight WS in CW as well

He used a glove, which was its own separate device and even that he had to manually trigger

His tech used in AOU is more advanced than that, which is tech we see him working on and with in IM3

And obviously we’ve seen all his suits take more punishment.. only mark 1 and mark 42 seemed weaker

I'm not a tiny fan. I'm not going to know what you're talking about when you say mark43

I just remember there were a lot of suits in IM3 and they weren't really impressive to me. They were getting destroyed left and right. I think one was running out of battery...

What I'm saying is that it's not accurate to say that his suits can take punishment outside of 2 suits

Back
Top Bottom