WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Dead ***, I almost need another captain marvel movie now before end game. I need to know what she been doing the last 13 yrs before she just shows up asking about Nick. All the power in the world and ability to go to space in a blink. How does she relate to people now? She legit gonna be Dr. Manhattan

Dead ***, I almost need another captain marvel movie now before end game. I need to know what she been doing the last 13 yrs before she just shows up asking about Nick. All the power in the world and ability to go to space in a blink. How does she relate to people now? She legit gonna be Dr. Manhattan
She is basically the mcu's superman

I think she's going back to earth at least once.

She's not going to be a **** and not come back to visit the Rambeaus for 25 years.

I just came from it
It was alright
Sorta like a run of the mill marvel film
Was like they was on auto pilot
And hit the exact check marks they were suppose to
Wouldn’t buy it on Blu-ray
But watch again if it was on hbo
This is actually high praise from you considering you think everything is trash

She almost too strong to help us with our regular bs problems lolll. Like Superman was still saving kittens from trips and helping with floods. I really don't want someone with the power of a star to waste it on petty larceny crimes lop

Could easily Star-Lord her up in space. If the next movie is a prequel she'll have to get a new supporting cast. Lot of creative experimenting there.

:lol: If they make her like Dr. Manhattan.

Are heroes in the marvel world not given clear cut weaknesses like DC?
No they're not but heroes in Marvel aren't presented as godlike all powerful or infallible heroes so they would need one specific weakness.

The way it goes in Marvel is there's always someone more powerful/stronger and/or smarter or some powerful item or cosmic being (that possesses you or gives you a power up) that can match the hero.

Last edited:
Ebony Maw got screwed. Dude was saucy. And he had the roast game.

Marvel heroes stay cheating. There's no honor in just taking your L 1 on 1.

Never forget IM was beating the blood out of Maga Rogers til his boyfriend started cheating and they snuck Stark.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom