WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It was mostly a rehash of old stuff so the trailer did nothing for me. CM is wooden and boring as ever :lol:

I mean, marvel ain't gotta do shh at this point.. really

I mean they added scenes with the characters no one there to see (BW and hawkeye/ronin) and the whole world goin be hype

I mean best scene is Thor and CM standing up looking at each other, they know they got us

I mean, marvel ain't gotta do shh at this point.. really

I mean they added scenes with the characters no one there to see (BW and hawkeye/ronin) and the whole world goin be hype

I mean best scene is Thor and CM standing up looking at each other, they know they got us
Oh for sure. I don’t need anymore hype as is but I could of climaxed with some sort of action scene. They almost had me and then stopped. Don’t tickle me in the morning then walk away

Big question for me is: where are Thor and Captain Marvel during that slow mo suit up sequence where we see Tony and Nebula with the rest of the gang? I'm guessing they may need to be distracting (aka fighting) Thanos while the rest of the team is going into the Soul Stone

Reactions: ARK
Great trailer. I just wish they didn't spoil Tony making his way back to earth tho. They coulda easily left that shot if him walking with everyone out

Reactions: ARK
probably just not shown

tony wasnt shown in that quantum-suit-walk in the teaser and we know thor suits up in the quantum suit too and i think the teaser had banner (?) but no sign of him in this trailer

so they are definitely trying to swerve the theorists out there that dissect the trailers

Anyone use the fandango app to build points when buying tickets or should I use the actual theaters app (amc, regal, cinemark)

The only rumor Ive seen about pre sales is April 1st, or thereafter. C’mon maynneee I need that thursday night lincoln square imax ticket secured asap

tumblr_pocvvbUzm71uk3v1n_400.jpg

"So, there is a chance?"

pro = amc is not moviepass

if there's an amc near you, go with amc

Edit***

Just looked up their plans.

Only reason i haven’t jumped on it with the concerns of people being turned around for the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom