WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

D3EvbLtX0AcdnD8.jpg:large
Because cap knows.....That you can't have it.

rfx45 rfx45

No meaning every time I see something
from Endgame, he looks tankier in other promo images, but this toy he is blacker and slimmer

I remember around 9 AM last year, I had bought the tickets right when I got to work at 9. Hopefully its around the same time

I remember around 9 AM last year, I had bought the tickets right when I got to work at 9. Hopefully its around the same time
I leave at 9:30 central time for work

If I don’t have the tix before I leave best believe I’ll be refreshing on my phone and pull over if they become available

Watching the Avengers again for the first time in a while. Great film, got me hyped all over again.

I'm wondering why Fury didn't call Captain Marvel earlier?

Black Thanos was cold man.

Watching the Avengers again for the first time in a while. Great film, got me hyped all over again.

I think he knew that the team of super powered humans he put together would win (with a needed “push”). But half of the population fading into dust was above all of their pay grades, time to call in the OP space woman

Reactions: MVP
really curious about that tech on the back of their hand, hawkdudewheresmycar has it and he's not even in his qr suit

Feige was cryptic when he was asked this exact question.

His response was, how do we know that he hasn't called Captain Marvel earlier? Maybe he pushed the button, but she couldn't come..

Tickets should go on sale around 7:30/8 AM CT.
If you have the AMC app, you can set a reminder now. It’ll notify you when tickets go on sale.

BADF4A35-C8CB-4D88-A57F-A2426739D554.png

really curious about that tech on the back of their hand, hawkdudewheresmycar has it and he's not even in his qr suit

Probably need the suits for quantum realm and whats on their wrists for once they're in the past.

Who said he didnt? That could be what CM2 is about.

Back
Top Bottom