WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Since timelines have been altered and all that, they need to bring Red Skull back somehow. Enough is enough.
The timeline can't be altered, going back in time just creates an alternate timeline is how I understood it.
Also Red Skull's free now anyway, once someone has the soul stone he gets transferred back is what I heard.

AVENGERS: ENDGAME Obliterates All-Time Opening Weekend BO Records As It Approaches $1 Billion

The Friday totals are in, and Avengers: Endgame has amassed a record-breaking $156.7 million in North America, bringing its domestic total up to $340 million-plus. Add an international cume of $487 million and an estimated $82.4M from Saturday's screenings in China, and the Infinity Saga finale has already passed the $900M mark, virtually guaranteeing that it will hit $1B by Monday.

O5c0lKx.jpg

I really want this to dethrone Avatar. I think passing Titanic is a lock thank goodness.
Some Star Wars fans are not happy as well :lol:

All I want now in 10 years time is to be singing the same song and dance with the X-Men.
Give me Secret Wars, Age of Apocalypse and Onslaught

They have a studio and enough money to have made the BW movie a long time ago.Someonelse beat them to the punch with a parallel story.

Her back story in AOU seemed to be so produced like they had the movie ready.
That just means they get to experiment more wnd do something really different.

It can be even more than a MCU Bond movie.
Since time travel is an absolute thing, bringing Iron Man and Prime Captain America is still a possibility.

Yeah?
If they deal with Kang or Beyonder for Secret Wars.

I just want this
8954347B-E7BB-4F50-85AB-F2FC108EEFDA.jpeg
It hit me hard when I accepted we most likely wont be getting that. At least with that exact lineup.

Last edited:
Went for the 6am showing on Thursday before work in the Dolby cinema. Could not risk being spoilt and it was worth Every emotion was felt during this movie.

I didn't think there would be that many people there in the morning but man the noise and applause when Cap took the hammer and when Spider-Man and the rest came through the sorcerer portals was something I've never experienced before in a cinema theater.

But what really got me was the wailing when Tony died. It was so loud it became distracting :lol:

Next stop for me is to see it in IMAX to get that IMAX vs Dolby comparison.

Wow, 6 am? I’m a morning person but i’d definitely need some caffeine that early.

So I think the new big three is Strange, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel.

I think, that's actually a pretty good replacement.

You know Captain Marvel is gonna be up there and with that upcoming GOTG vol. 3 opening up more of the Cosmos and bringing in Adam Warlock, it’s time to make Nova great.

C4DEED15-C4DD-4470-B310-B1017CC00CC0.jpeg

I’m cool with Strange and Panther too though. It’s whatever. I just really want Nova to come thru:lol:

my quick review

For a series ender it was very well done. Hit all the notes it needed to and gave satisfying conclusions to every major character.

- The first hour was pretty slow so all that "there's no point in the movie you could go to the bathroom" was a complete lie.
- I legit think they could have concluded the entire phase without Captain Marvel at all. She was way overpowered and only showed up for less than 10 minutes combined screen time. For that little time they could have just left her out and let her lead the next phase of movies. I feel like she wasn't needed to defeat Thanos
- Thor jokes were overdone, I wish he coulda got a little more serious given the circumstances.
- Hulk still not having one big time fight sequence with Thanos sucked
- Ant-Man was great throughout the whole thing
- the Avengers.....Assemble scene. Chills

Overall 8/10. Coulda been more action packed personally, IW gets the edge over it for that alone
My exact feelings. Once the hype dyed down for me, the flaws started to pop out for me. But other than that couldn't have asked for a better way to conclude this saga.

I probably won't see it again until it comes out on blu ray, so I'm good with this 1 viewing

I know, weirdest flex right??? Honestly I don’t know what he was thinking when he saw the future, he’s a psychopath.
He saw his head get cut off and straight up said that is destiny fulfilled.

Ain't care at all as long as he succeeded. Thats a whole different level of dedication and an iron will.

Crowd erupted with applause when rdj's name appeared at the end credits
Same for mine :pimp:

Confused at how some think CM wasn’t used enough. Without her Thanos snaps again. Everyone besides Wanda was getting waxed by him. Without her they are still taking bullets left and right from above. Nah she played her part

Confused at how some think CM wasn’t used enough. Without her Thanos snaps again. Everyone besides Wanda was getting waxed by him. Without her they are still taking bullets left and right from above. Nah she played her part
They just mean they wanted more involvement and probably more fighting in the battle.

Back
Top Bottom